The Danger of Settlements

by Tech49 182 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Can I appeal to those snagged into exchanges with Fisherman to "let it go". It seems that day after day, week after week, and month after month, there are virtually recycled exchanges in which Fishermsn asks questions that appear answerable but serve as bait to further his views. At one level his questions seem reasonable. So posters answer only to find it is the first hook in vain exchanges. Meanwhile, posters become understandably exasperated at his audacity, hoping to reach him with their views only to find the merry-go-round continuing with little gain.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    I hear you Steve. I just think Fisherman is a lying tool, here only to troll others, and I trolled him to show that he's not only a coward but apparently a stupid one at that, as in 13 years he has grasped nothing. Nobody should take him seriously because he lacks any integrity or credibility. I have given him chance after chance to prove himself in this and a thread on blood and he's nothing but a shill for a pedophile protecting cult and he can't even make a stand for his own beliefs. Like you said, everything he states is manipulation to his own disingenuous ends. What an embarrassment for his god and organization.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Fishermsn asks questions that appear answerable but serve as bait to further his views. steve 2

What views?

My questions only ask to substantiate assertions.

Can you show me where I am furthering my views on this thread?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    he's nothing but a shill for a pedophile protecting cult -dubstepped

That is not true

I just think Fisherman is a lying tool, -dubstepped

That is not true

and I trolled him -dubstepped

You admit that you are trolling

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Lol, yes I admitted it, because unlike you I'm honest. I don't have anything to hide. My points were all accurate. I just wanted to point out who you are, and we all know now. On top of that, I have to believe you're some sort of plant from Watchtower because no normal person would be here for 13 years never helping anyone and defending the indefensible.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    You admit that you are trolling
    yes I admitted it,

ok

I just wanted to point out who you are

What are you saying?

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Here, let me get this back on topic while Fisherman tries to figure out the obvious through simple reading comprehension. How awesome is it when Jehovah's Witnesses donate their hard earned dollars toward helping those hurt by their cult to recover. I mean, it's like JWs actually do something charitable for once. Sure, the money has to be legally ripped from their wretched hands, but it is so great to see them lose that money. I hope it helps their victims find peace and makes changes in the organization, however unlikely.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    point out who you are -dubstepped
    What are you saying? Fisherman
    while Fisherman tries to figure out the obvious - Dubstepped

Dubstepped, what are you implying?

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

If you can't tell fisherman, that explains a lot of your 13 year experience here. Wow.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    If you can't tell fisherman, that explains a lot of your 13 year experience here. Wow.

Tell what? What are you saying ? Can you explain what you are saying ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit