Sorry to bust anyone's bubble but the "bible" was written by misogynist desert nomads attempting to explain life

by park ave boy 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• park ave boy
    park ave boy

I remember growing up preparing for the number 2 talk and reading over the verses. One time I had a chapter in Joshua to read. I started reading and I was like "WTF? God wanted to kill thousands of children and babies and animals but keep the "virgins?" Yeah, ok.

I was only 12 at the time but I got it. It was apparent to me this was not inspired by "God."

If you have 30 minutes, watch this 3 part serious. And get ready to wet yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRh7W-Bsg5g

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    They we're the Taliban of their day.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    yep, no bubble bursting here
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    Hi Park Ave Boy, most people on this forum are pretty much aware that the bible is neither inspired by god or beneficial for anything.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Those are the funniest videos EVER!
    Should be required for Family Worship!
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    You are preaching to the choir in my case.
  • hoser
    hoser
    I never realized what an asshole Samson was
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep...and yet the organization tries to tell us that ones like Samson were "righteous" people worthy of respect and praise!

Add Lot to that list too! (and we all know what he did to his daughters!)

• prologos
    prologos
    stuck iar: Add Lot to that list too! (and we all know what he did to his daughters!) --no, what his daughters did to him. Having sex with an enibriated victim is rape, gang rape no less, seance a troi.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    It's all Jewish mythology IMHO!
    stuckinarut2
    Add Lot to that list too! (and we all know what he did to his daughters!)

Do you think that Lot's virgin daughters had hymens? Bible doesn't mention any "interference" when old Lot was raping his daughters. One would think that "whiskey dick" and a strong hymen might have prevented old Lot from violating his own daughters--but in mythology ---all things are possible!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit