A question for Sword of Jah

by AwakenedAndFree 48 Replies latest jw friends

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree
    Sword of Jah said: No, it cannot be proved Biblically that all the annointed were selected by the 1930's

Dear Sword of Jah,

That's right, Sword of Jah - the Watchtower 1930's doctrine cannot be proven Biblically.Therefore there is no proof from the Bible that the annointed were selected in the 1930's.

Next time you go out in service to give an accurate witness of Jehovah God and God's Word, just remember and question yourself : Can I prove BIblically to the public all doctrines taught by the Watchtower? Your response above proves that you can NOT, Yet the Watchtower claims that The Heavenly Calling was ACCOMPLISHED then without Biblical proof! They apply this doctrine from THEIR OWN UNDERSTANDING!

What does PROVERBS 3:5 say about man leaning upon their own understanding? Jehovah God says: DO NOT!

So in conclusion, the Watchtower 1930's doctrine is man-based.How can the Watchtower Society be called the "TRUTH" when it can NOT prove BIblically their 1930's doctrine ?

PROVERBS: 21:3:" To carry on righteousness and judgement is more preferable to Jehovah than Sacrifice."

MARK:7:13:"And thus YOU make the word of God invalid by YOUR tradition which YOU handed down. And many things similar to this YOU do."

EPHESIANS:6:14:" Stand firm, therefore, with YOUR loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness,"

EPHESIANS:6:17:"Also, accept the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, that is, God's word."

PSALMS:91:1,2:(1):" Anyone dwelling in the secret place of the Most High Will procure himself lodging under the very shadow of the Almighty One." (2):I will say to Jehovah:"[YOU are] my refuge and my stronghold," My God, in whom I will trust."

PROVERBS 3:5,6:(5):"Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding.(6):" In all your ways take notice of him and he himself will make your paths straight."

Your last response to me answered the question I posed you. Thank so much for your time.

Christian Love,

AAF

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

Those are excellent scriptures that you quote. It's not like I start a conversation when I go door to door about the 1930's. I preach to people in the territory about Jehovah, his right as our sovereign ruler, about Jesus and what his ransom sacrifice means to all of us, and also about Jehovah's promises for the future. These CAN be proven with the Bible. So I AM following Jesus' footsteps and instructions, while you spend time crying and stomping over the 1930's and whether or not the number of annointed were completed at that time.

• Francois
    Francois

Sword, you cannot prove even the provenance of the bible, thus you cannot prove any of your so-called theology from that book. You cannot prove Jehovah's soverignty, nor can you prove that Christ came here as a ransom sacrifice. In fact I reject the idea of original sin, of the atonement doctrine, and of the ransom sacrifice. I believe I can prove those last three with common sense quicker and more convincingly than you can "prove" your point of view.

[HINT: Even the existence of Jehovah or Jesus cannot be proven nor disproven via logic. Cannot be done. Thought you'd like to know.]

francois

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree said: Next time you go out in service to give an accurate witness of Jehovah God and God's Word, just remember and question yourself : Can I prove BIblically to the public all doctrines taught by the Watchtower? Your response above proves that you can NOT,

Dear Brother Sword,

The Holy Bible teaches us to give an accurate witness of God's HOLY NAME and His Holy Word to the nations. Jesus Christ referred to Jehovah God as "HOLY FATHER" and we, as embassadors to Jehovah God here on earth have to attribute Jehovah God's Holliness, Cleanness in the superlative degree - JEHOVAH GOD does NOT command HIS Witnesses to WITNESS half-truths and hide LIES and teach manly -based doctrines that are unscriptural in JEHOVAH GOD"S name and in JESUS CHRIST"S name. JEHOVAH GOD is HOLY.

1 CORINTHIANS: 3:17:"If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] YOU people are."

ROMANS 8:21:" That the creation itself also will be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God."

PSALMS 18:21:"For I kept the ways of Jehovah, And I have not wickedly departed from my God."

PSALMS 19:7:" The law of Jehovah is perfect, bringing back the soul."

PSALMS 19:8: "The orders from Jehovah are upright, causing the heart to rejoice; The commandment of Jehovah is clean, making the eyes shine."

PSALMS 37:23:" By Jehovah the very steps of an able-bodied man have been made ready, And in his way He takes delight."

PSALMS 40:4:" Happy is the able-bodied man that has put Jehovah as his trust And that has not turned his face to defiant people, Nor to those falling away to lies."

PSALMS 50:16:" But to the wicked one God will have to say:"What right do you have to enumerate my regulations, And that you may bear my covenant in your mouth?."

ISAIAH:65:15" And YOU men will certainly lay up YOUR name for an oath by my chosen ones, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will actually put [YOU] individually to death, but his own servants he will call by another name;"

1 JOHN 2:29:" If YOU know that he is righteous, YOU gain the knowledge that everyone who practises righteousness has been born from him."

GALATIANS 5:1:" For such freedom Christ set us free. Therefore stand fast, and do not let yourselves be confined again in a yoke of slavery."

Christian Love,

AAF

• borgfree
    borgfree

SwordofJah,

Your comment:

It's not like I start a conversation when I go door to door about the 1930's. ...........while you spend time crying and stomping over the 1930's

there are reasons to look to the past and to point out past failings, example:

Luke 11:47
    "Woe to you, because you build tombs for the prophets, and it was your forefathers who killed them.

And:

Luke 11:48
    So you testify that you approve of what your forefathers did; they killed the prophets, and you build their tombs.

JWs like to sweep their past under the carpet and pretend they never made mistakes (false prophesies) but even Jesus brought up the past wrongs of the Jewish leaders as you can see above.

You also said:

I preach to people in the territory about Jehovah, his right as our sovereign ruler, about Jesus and what his ransom sacrifice means to all of us, and also about Jehovah's promises for the future.

Do you really fool yourself into believing you preach the same gospel from door to door that the apostles and early Christians preached? You do not. Most JWs preach the gospel of why you should buy this book,...or Watchtower, or Awake, etc.

Borgfree

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Sword,

So I AM following Jesus' footsteps and instructions, while you spend time crying and stomping over the 1930's and whether or not the number of annointed were completed at that time.

With all due respect you miss the point completely. This is all about CREDIBILITY.

The Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses, as part of the 'Faithful Slave', claim and have always ( past and present ) claimed to be the only persons on this planet who speak for God. the only true Christians, the only persons who God is giving the correct understanding of his prophecies to.

In a court of Law when a lawyer wishes to undermine the credibility of a witness they focus on past behavioral patterns. That is what is being done here when the history of Jehovah's Witnesses is examined. To not do so is dishonest. An examination of the interpretation by the GB of Biblical prophecies reflects an utterly dismal performance. I offer you another challenge Sword. Point to just three prophecies that the WTS has interpreted correctly the past fifty years. If these people speak for God, it should not be a terribly difficult test to pass.

Best regards - HS

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Brother Sword,

You said:" No, it cannot be proved Biblically that all the annointed were selected by the 1930's"

Yet, that's what the Watchtower Society teaches today as TRUTH. They teach that all of the annointed were selected by Jehovah God by the 1930's! The Wachtower Society made this affirmation without Biblical proof!

PROVERBS :11:2:" Has presumptuousness come? Then dishonor will come; but wisdom is with the modest ones."

1 PETER :1:15,16: (15): " but in accord with the Holy One who called YOU, do you also become holy yourselves in all [YOUR] conduct, (16) :" because it is written:" YOU must be holy, because I am holy."

Christian Love,

AAF

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Sword,

The Bible admonishes us to carefully examine what we are taught by our teachers and compare their teachings with the Holy Word of God, the Bible to make sure it is so. The Beroeans were assiduous in examining the Holy Scriptures - they always searched of confirmation of the things learned from their teachers and they compared those teachings with the Holy Bible to make sure it was so. The same applies to us.

I would like to share with you these Scriptures bellow for your benefit:

ACTS 17:11:" Now the latter were more noble-minded than those in Thes.sa.lo.ni'ca, for they received the word with great eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily as to whether these things were so."

2 CORINTHIANS 11:12,13,14,15,:(12):"Now that I am doing I will still do, that I may cut off the pretext from those who are waiting a pretext for being found equal to us in the office of which they boast. (13) :"Fo such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ." (14):" And no wonder for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light." (15):" It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness. But their end shall be according to their works."

Christian Love,

AAF

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree
    It is believed that the heavenly calling ended in the 1930's. This is the new phrase used in current publications instead of dogmatically saying 1935. This belief is based on the events of the convention where Rutherford explained the new interpretation of the meaning of the other sheep. I believe it went something like "those that are from the other sheep" stand up. I think that's what happened if my recollection is true. Most of the attendees stood up showing that most of the new Witnesses in that era were of the other sheep. But to answer your question directly: No, it cannot be proved Biblically that all the annointed were selected by the 1930's. It is just an assumption based on the history of the Organization.

Dear Sword:

ISAIAH:40:21,22,23,24,25 :

(21): " Do YOU people not know? Do YOU not hear? has it not been told to YOU from the out-set? Have YOU not applied understanding from the foundations of the earth?."

(22):" There is One who is dwelling above the circle of the earth,the dwellers in which are as grasshoppers, the One who is stretching out the heavens just as a fine gauze, who spreads them out like a tent in which to dwell,"

(23):" the One who is reducing high officials to nothing who has made the very judges of the earth as a mere unreality."

(24):"Never yet have they been planted: never yet has their stump taken root in the earth. And one has only to blow upon them and they dry up, and like stubble the windstorm itself will carry them away."

(25):" But to whom can YOU people liken me so that I should be made his equal?" says the Holy One."

(26):"Raise YOUR eyes high up and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who is bringing forth the army of them even by number, all of whom he calls even by name." Due to the abundance of dynamic energy, he also being vigorous in power, not one[of them] is missing."

ISAIAH 54:17:" Any weapon whatever that will be formed against you will have no success, and any tongue at all that will rise up against you in the judgement you will condemn.This is the hereditary possession of the servants of Jehovah, and their righteousness is from me, is the utterance of Jehovah."

Christian Love,

AAF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit