A question for Sword of Jah

by AwakenedAndFree 48 Replies latest jw friends

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Sword of Jah,

Please explain to me this Watchtower doctrine, which still stands today as a revealed truth from the Faithful and Discreet Slave class revealed in 1935 still taught today:

Judge Rutherford, representing the Watchtower Society announced in 1935 in a convention that the doors to heaven were shut down in 1935, and the gathering of the annointed class was accomplished in 1935.

Please show me by using the NWT Bible were it points out literally the year 1935 as been the year Jehovah God designated this divine calling.

Christian Love,

Thank you.

AAF

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

I would,nt hold my breath waiting for an answer...The Sword of Jah is too busy battling Satan and the forces of evil

• jgnat
    jgnat

But I can predict that Waygooder will get a response. JW apologists are more likely to respond to baiting.

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Sword of Jah said:

"Now I know that I voluntarily visit this forum, but as many of the posters have pointed out, not everyone here is an apostate or disfellowshipped. Some here are inactive, some are fading away, some just lurk out of curiosity. I also post for their benefit."

"

Sword of Jah said: "Do I visit for my own benefit? The answer is no."
    Sword of Jah said:"So in conclusion, Why do I visit this forum? To Witness."

Dear Sword of Jah:

You made the above statements in a recent thread that a poster here on this forum started.

You claim to frequent this forum for the solo purpose to "witness" to us. I would like to tell you that I'am not an apostate nor I have been disfellowshiped - I just faded away, and I am inactive now. Can you please respond to the question that I posed you above?

I would like to share with you these scriptures for your benefit:

Acts 1: 6:" When now they had assembled, they went asking him: " Lord are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?"

Acts 1 :7:" He said to them: "It does not belong to YOU to get knowledge of the times or seasons which the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction;"

There is nowhere in the Bible that mentions Jehovah God referring to the year 1935 as the year that He designated His Heavenly Calling. You won't be able to answer me, neither any Watchtower elder, nor the Watchtower Governing Body members will be able to answer the question I posed you, using their own Bible. Just remember next time you go out in service preaching the "good news Watchtower- style". What would be your answer if the householder posed you a question such as the one I posed you? What would be your response?

Setting dates in not under the Governing Body's jurisdiction, but only under Jehovah God's own JURISDICTION !

1 Peter 2:12 :" Maintain YOUR conduct fine among the nations, that, in the thing in which they are speaking against YOU as evildoers, they may as a result of YOUR fine works of which they are eyewitnesses glorify God in the day for [his] inspection."

1 Peter2:25: " For you were like sheep, going astray; but now YOU have returned to the shepherd and overseer of YOUR souls."

Christian Love,

AwakenedAndFree

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

No, the year 1935 is not in the Bible. The organization now uses the expression "in the 1930's". The organization uses these dates because that's when the information was clarified as to the identity of the "little flock" and the "other sheep".

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Sword,

Do you have any public comments to make regarding the issues raised regarding the WTS and its judicial process. We have corresponded privately, do you have objection to my publicising this correspondence?

Best regards - HS

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

I have no problem with it. I think it was interesting info,, make it public if you want.

• borgfree
    borgfree

SwordofJah,

The organization uses these dates because that's when the information was clarified as to the identity of the "little flock" and the "other sheep".

That is a very bold statement, especially since not one date the WT has ever set has come true.

Almost every bible scholar agrees that the other sheep Jesus spoke of, meant the gentiles, not some earthly class dreamed up by Rutherford.

Just reading the bible, without the indoctrination of the Watchtower literature, will show you that He was speaking of the gentiles who would soon be welcomed into the Christian family.

Borgfree

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree
    No, the year 1935 is not in the Bible. The organization now uses the expression "in the 1930's". The organization uses these dates because that's when the information was clarified No, the year 1935 is not in the Bible.

Dear Sword of Jah,

You said that the organization uses the above dates because that' when the information was clarified - you mean the date was clarified by man, and not by Jehovah God? The date (dates), (1935), (1930's) are not NOT in the Scriptures!

Do you know what the Scripture says about man setting dates? It's not under man's jurisdiction to do so, but only in God's own jurisdiction.

Here is a Scripture for your benifit:

MATTHEW:15:9:" It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach commands of man as doctrines."

Another Scripture for your benefit:

Acts 1:7:" He said to them:" It does not belong to YOU to get knowledge of the times or seasons which the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction;"

Christian Love,

AAF

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

We believe it was clarified by his organization that is guided by Jehovah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit