What weird habits do you have?

by JH 53 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

JH: Your brakes would do better going through puddles it washes out the excess break dustThnak you Bendar for spotting my spelling error

Me him weird habits:

I have to have sex with Thunder to sleep good

I pluck my eyebrows everyday

I wash my hair every day (maybe more)

I shower up to three times a day, I have to shower before I go to bed.

When I cook I use umpteen paper towels and wash my hands incessantly

I shave my legs every night

I put on deoderant although I never have BO but heck what if I didn't and did

I have to have my bed made before I can sleep, I also sleep with my Mickey Mouse blankie no matter how hot it is.

I buy stuff and Thunder wonders why and sometimes it can be three years I will find the perfect place for the stuff.

I have to weed and throw the weeds away I can't dead head and throw it in my garden

I brush my teeth A LOT I am very obssessed with my teeth in fact.

I will work on my poetry or stories in my head forever before I ever write them down

I will tolerate my home with clutter but not a dirty house.

Oh Raspberry, anything Raspberry I have to lotion my face and entire body every night and have my ears q-tipped or I feel horrible.

GEESH and I thought JH had issues LOL

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Well, I think this is more of an obsessive compulsive thing and not a habit, but every night when I set my alarm, I keep turning the volume knob all the way up and then just a tad down to make sure it will be loud enough to wake me up.

So, now my secret is out. I'm loony. You all still love me though, don't ya?

• Aztec
    Aztec
    You all still love me though, don't ya?

Of course!

~Aztec

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

WHEW!! I was worried there for a moment.

• shamus
    shamus

JH,

No offence, but you're wacky!

I look after two clients with OCD. One take 1.5 hours to do the dishes, b/c she washes things a "certain" way... weird...

Sorry, I don't really have any weird habits, other than obsessively posting here...

Good posts, though!

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I think weird habits are cute. Not only of people but of animals, too. My dog consistently eats his food in half moons and finds little twigs in the yard and puts them in piles on the porch (we didn't teach him to do that, but it's a convenient little habit when it's time to mow the lawn ). Sometimes I wonder if he got some of his idiosyncrasies from me, like the dog in As Good As It Gets.

• breal
    breal

My husband always laughs cuz when I eat candies (ie: smarties or skittles) I color code them and eat a group of one of every color. I was doing this in a training class once and noticed the instructor (and eventually the group at the table) were all watching me. I felt like such a dork.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

breal, I do that with M&M's. OMG, I really am loony.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Before I leave the house, I always have to make sure i didnt leave something plugged in, like the iron or the curling iron, or i worry that I left the stove on, so i always go back in the house and check at least three times.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I do the same thing with liesence plates...........I dont know if I am trying to memorize the car in front of me in case it is a serial killer and I will have to remember it or what..........j/k,,,,,,,, but I do that all the time.........My sister has the letters,,,,,,,,,,,,ILC and I say it stands for .... I love Cash.

My dog has an obsession........licking his butt all the time,,,,,,,, and he smacks, which really is a pet peeve I have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit