SOJ explain how your conscience allows you to post on Apostate site?

by LyinEyes 43 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I wonder what the elders of your congregation and your CO would say if you told them you were on this site to "witness". Have you ever told anyone on your elder body about this new method of "witnessing"?

best regards,

wannaexit

• anyavnclv
    anyavnclv

haha - my grandmother used to make me go into chat rooms and witness to people.

• TemeculaMole
    TemeculaMole

I'm curious SOJ. You state the following:

"Others have lost faith in Jehovah and are not willing to wait on him"

What exactly does that mean? In my case I have faith in Jehovah I just have no faith in the men in Brooklyn. Jehovah and the GB are NOT one and the same.....

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Sword of Jah said:

"Now I know that I voluntarily visit this forum, but as many of the posters have pointed out, not everyone here is an apostate or disfellowshipped. Some here are inactive, some are fading away, some just lurk out of curiosity. I also post for their benefit."

"

Sword of Jah said: "Do I visit for my own benefit? The answer is no."
    Sword of Jah said:"So in conclusion, Why do I visit this forum? To Witness."

Dear Sword of Jah:

I have been inactive for several years now. Can you please explain to me this 1935 Watchtower doctrine, which still stands as a revealed truth from the Faithful and Discreet Slave class and is still taught today:

Judge Rutherford, representative of the Watchtower Society, announced in 1935 in a convention that the doors to heaven were shut in 1935, and the gathering of the annointed class was accomplished in 1935.

Please show me by using the New World Translation Bible where it points out the year 1935 as been the year Jehovah God designated this divine calling.

Christian Love,

Thank you.

AAF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit