SOJ explain how your conscience allows you to post on Apostate site?

by LyinEyes 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Why the hell does it matter so much why SOJ is posting here? The ones here who have left the truth had their own little "hidden sins", whether it be masturbation, oral sex, listening to Poison, or watching The Simpsons. Let SOJ have his own. By his description, it's not a sin. If he doesn't consider it a sin, it's not. If his conscience doesn't bother him, he's fine. I like having an opinion of someone here who's on the side of the fence I used to be on.

• avishai
    avishai
    Why the hell does it matter so much why SOJ is posting here?

Because so many of his/her comments are cruel, rude, & insensitive to other posters, not regarding jw stuff, but personal stuff.

• shera
    shera

He comes here and judges us,by telling we are evil and bad people....and he comes here ,while the counsel is not to be here on sites like this.Just seems a bit hyprocritial.

Other wise,it doesn't really matter he is here ,and others who choose to be.I'm glad he does what he wants.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

My point was that basically Sword of Jah can't practice what he preaches. He implies we should do something that he himself refuses to do, be a good JW. A good JW wouldn't post here, nor care what former members think or say. He is breaking the rules of his religious leaders. He is breaking the rules of his church. If it was found out he was here, he would be in serious trouble. Sword of Jah is a lousy JW. Yet he talks it up like it's the greatest thing on earth. If Sword of Jah doesn't have the faith to follow the Watchtower rules, why should we? LOL.

Sword, for goodness sake, make a commitment, but don't try to tell us about anything until you can walk your talk. My bet is you can't. I would bet big cash you will never make it as a JW. You may post away your pro-JW blabberings, but your example screams louder than anything you say.

Sad, really.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    your example screams louder than anything you say.

Not that different from everyone else in the Borg, wouldn't you say?

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Does anyone have the 2002 Daily Text? It seems to me that about December 24 or so last year, it said specifically that being in chats or on boards with apostates is like inviting them into your home. Anyone who states that they CAN do this...anyone who says that they have PERMISSION to do this....and isnt an elder...is flat out lying. Period.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

I don't see that anyone that can remain a "dub" has a conscience.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

I'm sure it makes SOJ feel very important and special and strong because s/he can come here and "defend her/his faith without being weakened or stumbled.

Although it does annoy me that those JWs who are most vocal about defending the society are those who don't feel the need to follow the society's rules for themselves unless they want to, it is good that JW lurkers here see an example of someone not following all the rules. This can be a good thing.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Hey SofJ...... LOL here it comes again!!!

• berylblue
    berylblue
    SOJ is presumptuous just like Uzziah

The very fact that s/he calls herself "Sword of Jah" seems repulsively presumptious to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit