SOJ explain how your conscience allows you to post on Apostate site?

by LyinEyes 43 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am really curious as to how you will answer this SOJ,,,,,,,and any other active JW's who post here, even read here,,,,,,,,,because when I was an active witness,,,,,,,,I was taught that reading ANY apostate material was wrong. I didnt even watch a TV show that talked bad about the JW"s for fear it was an apostate program.

I know if you are caught SOJ, posting here,,,,,,you would not have been reinstated( you were right?), so did you tell the elders you post here? I doubt it. How can your conscience let you do that?

Honestly, I hope you learn something here and get out of the borg..........but you seem to say that wont happen. Then , what is your point of posting here, to save others, to be brave, or is it that you arent that spiritual after all and have serious doubts about JW's.

I really want to know how you can justify being on an apostate board. As far as I know , you could be disfellowshipped for being here and contributing , and for association with apostates. The WT tells you , to not have any dealing with apostates, yet you do. It tells you not to read their material , yet you do.

I have known some JW's, many elders in fact who thought they could bend the rules and do as they wanted , even thinking they could save someone, like a disfellowshipped person,,,,,,,,but they hid it.

Is this how you feel? Do you really think you can help some people here go back to the organization, or back to Jehovah?

I am not saying I think you should leave, I dont care. But I just dont understand you mindset on this.

Please explain if you will,,,,,,,,,,thanks.

• happyout
    happyout

LyinEyes,

This question has been asked many times by many people to SOJ, and s/he never responds directly without some kind of garbled "I'm brave enough to defend the truth" message. I wish s/he could understand that's the problem many on this board have with him/her. We all know there are lurkers, and I have no issue with them, even the most faithful dub, if they can just explain how their conscience allows it. To me, it seems the height of hypocrisy, kinda like someone who smokes cigars lecturing someone who smokes cigarettes.

Happyout

• blondie
    blondie

SOJ is presumptuous just like Uzziah.

Just like it was not Uzziah's business to burn incense in the temple, it is not SOJ's business to be here doing "battle with the apostates." If that was necessary, the FDS would have commissioned him to do it. Uzziah was struck with leprosy which meant people had to avoid associating with him the rest of his life. Sounds like DFing to me.

2 Chronicles 26:16-21

16 However, as soon as he was strong, his heart became haughty even to the point of causing ruin, so that he acted unfaithfully against Jehovah his God and came into the temple of Jehovah to burn incense upon the altar of incense. 17 Immediately Az·a·ri'ah the priest and with him priests of Jehovah, eighty valiant men, came in after him. 18 Then they stood up against Uz·zi'ah the king and said to him: "It is not your business, O Uz·zi'ah, to burn incense to Jehovah , but it is the business of the priests the sons of Aaron, the ones sanctified, to burn incense. Go out from the sanctuary; for you have acted unfaithfully, and it is not for any glory to you on the part of Jehovah God."

But Uz·zi'ah became enraged while in his hand there was a censer for burning incense, and, during his rage against the priests, leprosy itself flashed up in his forehead before the priests in the house of Jehovah beside the altar of incense. 20 When Az·a·ri'ah the chief priest and all the priests turned toward him, why, there he was stricken with leprosy in his forehead! So they excitedly began to remove him from there, and he himself also hastened to go out, because Jehovah had smitten him.

And Uz·zi'ah the king continued to be a leper until the day of his death, and he kept dwelling in a house exempt from duties, as a leper; for he had been severed from the house of Jehovah, while Jo'tham his son was over the king’s house, judging the people of the land.
  • LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I can't see the replies..........testing..........

• logansrun
    logansrun

My take is SoJ is a very intelligent person (for a JW) who has absolutely no "priveleges" in the congregation and has the incredible urge to "feel important" since, among the JWs, he probably is totally lost in the woodwork. He also is a master of making unwarranted rationalizations. Gee, I wonder where he learned that?

Bradley

• integ
    integ

Lyin eyes,

I really wish we would'nt discourage people like Sword to stop posting. If I would have heeded the message from the "Slave" I would'nt have gotten all the information I have, which has helped me see all the "new light" here. Real "new light". I would hope that we would want to have any curious witnesses here express their concerns, or question us on our own beliefs. When I first got on this board I was a real jerk, calling people names, telling people to get a life, and basically sticking up for the witnesses. I quickly got over that because of what I learned here and on other sites such as this. Telling witnesses to stay away from here will not help them. Even somebody as irritating and non-sensical as The "Swordster". Believe me, I've wanted to reach into the computer and rip his head off many times.

Thanks,

Integ.

• blondie
    blondie
    My take is SoJ is a very intelligent person (for a JW) who has absolutely no "priveleges" in the congregation and has the incredible urge to "feel important" since, among the JWs, he probably is totally lost in the woodwork.

Isn't that how YouKnow was described?

Blondie

• Mary
    Mary

Has anyone here thought that Sword of Jah is actually You Know? The style, the insane responses really remind me of You Know..........................

• rocky220
    rocky220

A Troll is among us...........R.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Integ,,,,,,,,,,if you go back and read a few of my sentences you will see I am not judging SOJ on being here,,,,,,,,,I just want to understand how he can feel he can be here if he is a sincere , faithful JW. And I by no means am suggesting he leave.............. I hope that it doesnt appear that way........ I said, that I hope he learns something from this site, and acknowleged that maybe he has some doubts with the JW's , so I am trying to be understanding . I really would never tell someone that they shouldnt post here,,,,,,,,,,and that is not the point of my thread here,,,,,,,, I would hope that anyone would stay to learn the real truth of the borg. Even thou I am don't agree with some of the things he has said to Cruzanheart and Big Tex, saying they are acting out of emotions............errrrrrrrrrrr. I would hope that he would one day , find one seed of doubt about the JW's, and it would all click and he would see what we see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit