I gave the elders some ammo to use

by atacrossroads 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

Wow I just seen this. Ata what a complete 360 of your entire initial situation!! Im so happy your husband has awaken and congratulations on your soon to be bundle of joy! Such good news after such a long struggle youve been through. Im so happy for you. :)

Thanks for the update.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    congratulations---what a wonderful out come. heres wishing you the very best for your future x
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    Wow ATA that is really great! I can't believe things have moved so fast in your situation. Congratulations on your husband and the baby!
  • Lieu
    Lieu
    Wow! Congrats!!!
  • atacrossroads
    atacrossroads
    Thank you for the well wishes. I did not think I would ever reach this point. I was so worried that my husband would go back to KH but he no longer believes what they preach. He admitted to having doubts for a few years but would go into denial. I don't know why he was so insistent I stay in the religion if he had doubts and I don't think he knows himself. At least our child can have a normal life.
  • Listener
    Listener
    Congratulations Atacrossroads, expecting a baby is wonderful and having the full support of your husband is really good news.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Threaten to sue those that took the pictures and the elders for stalking , if they take any action over this and make sure you name names in the lawsuit , I guarantee they wont take any action . ( you don`t have to actually do it but make the threat that you will convincingly )

smiddy

• Dissonant15
    Dissonant15
    Congratulations Ata, so happy for you on all counts!!
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Get together with your cousin and pose for a picture with the two of you flippin' the bird. Send it to the pharisee who took your picture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit