Wife is Awake

by freemindfade 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy
    smiddy

I LOVE IT ,for all those waking up to TTATT

Isaa 60:22 "The little one himself will become a thousand and the small one a mighty nation I myself Jehovah shall speed it up in its own time "

Heh ,I can cherry pick scriptures just as good as the WT/GB /F&DS can.

I`m happy for you both stuckinarut2 and freemindfade ,really good news.

• Zaccheus
    Zaccheus

WOW. I remember the moment my wife woke up. It was a long night of discussion and argument and epiphanies. Now the "real life" begins for you. Best of love

• zeb
    zeb

Now you have more evenings together to... relax.

Im happy for you

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Nice, I don't believe my wife will ever wake up. If it was a few hundred years ago she would have been the one holding the match at my public burning.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

Freemindfade, I am so happy for you! This gives me hope too. I had a minor setback yesterday after an indoctrination session, when I made a small move to help my wife wake up. This gives me a some strength to be patient and persevere.

Thanks for sharing your joy with those who appreciate it.

• Sliced
    Sliced

Congrats!

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Congrats from me as well!

• Closer to Fine
    Closer to Fine

So happy to read this tonight! Congrats to you and your wife! What a fantastic way to start out the new year together. Reading this news from you and stuckinarut2 made my day. It gives all of us hope for our situations at home that sometimes seem hopeless. Thank you for sharing.

• OnTheWayOut
  • Steel
    Steel

Did the stupidity of the loyalty assembly have anything to do with it? Good god i felt like i was on the jonestowns compound.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit