Wife is Awake

by freemindfade 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Following the news of stuckinarut2, over the past few months my wife has completely mentally woken up. I've been meaning to post but haven't had the time. I saw stuckins post and I figured I'd add my news too. I still can't believe it I never thought I'd see the day. From reg pioneer to one of us.

FMF

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

So happy for both of you. Good luck to you and your wife for future happiness. Still Totally ADD

• never a jw
    never a jw

Great news! A big hug to your wife.

Keep them coming!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

AWESOME news freemindfade!

In my case, I never thought this would actually happen you know.

But we need to give credit to our spouses and family members who have their own thinking abilities and reasoning skills... (after all, doesn't the bible encourage ones to use their "powers of reason to prove truth"!?

We just need to allow time, and never force things too quickly.

Sincere love to you and your wife from us!

• HappyGal
    HappyGal

So happy for you both!

• Ding
  • flipper
    flipper
    FREEMINDFADE- I'm so happy for you I could burst ! I'm grinning from ear to ear right now. I know we've chatted about this for years now- I'm SO glad to hear about this. Give your wife a big hug from me and my wife . Tell her that your adopted uncle Flipper is really excited for her. Hope you guys can maybe sometime come out to the South Lake Tahoefest we have each year the weekend after 4th of July. Would love to catch up with you someday. Take care buddy, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • Sail Away
    Sail Away

How great is this! ! ! Fantastic news for you and your wife, freemindfade!

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave

Great news! I hope that this is a growing trend.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Wonderful! What were the major influencing factors. Could be of help to others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit