• riz
    riz

lol @ logansrun here you go, boss!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

ROFLMAO

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Ray - nah no meaning I just picked it out a book but love it, had it two years now and no regrets. I am getting one on the other arm next month of StGeorge on his horse fighting the dragon, in his righ arm he is holding the sheild with the st georges cross on.

Yours are cool too mate. Like the blood type idea. Theres some really cool tatts on here !

• Princess
    Princess
    Princess: What about the cool one your Mom posted awhile ago.

Which one?

I did put up a new one this morning. You may need to refresh to see it. It was taken at a Christmas party last year. I'm still searching for one I like.

• Mulan
    Mulan

you mean this one???

• crownboy
    crownboy

Well, I've thought about it. Maybe I'll get one later on, I haven't decided yet.

• Piph
    Piph

Yay! Nice tattoos, everyone!

I've always wanted a tattoo; I've thought they were really cool since I was a little girl. Now that I'm mentally free, I'm looking into getting one. I just want a small one, preferably a star, maybe on my tummy (near my left hip) or somethin.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i love my tattoo, it's a fairy (i know, not terribly original for a girl, but i love fairies and i always have so i don't really care). my friend who worked at the tattoo parlor designed it for me and then actually tattoed it himself, and i really need to take a picture of it, i just love it so much. i'm dying to get more, i'm just having a hard time deciding on a location. this time i want to get part of a dali.

• laylaluv

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit