Comments You Will Not Hear at the 6-1-03 WT Study

by blondie 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• caligirl
    caligirl

The idea of my stepson hearing this garbage tomorrow just makes me sick. At least when he is with us he gets to see a normal life and enjoy himself, and that exposure to what life can really be like will hopefully save him from the whole mess when he is 18.

I notice that they ask for BRIEF comments - wouldn't want those young ones taking too much hot air time from the conductor!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Blondie, I just LOVE these "commentaries" you write!!!!

Would you mind if I post them on other boards? (I hate to waste a great laugh!)

I would give you the credit for being the "author" if you want...or no mention of you if you prefer......

Take care and keep on putting things like this out....the WTS has given you a playground full of material!!!!!

Hugs and Appreciation,

Annie

• Maverick
    Maverick

Thanks Blondie! I'm on the road again, but had to check out your WatchTower review. I am so glad I got my daughter out of that mess! Those people are criminal. Maverick

• blondie
    blondie

Jgnat my girl,

Yes, most JWs born before the Bible Story book was published or if their parents never considered it with them, are woefully deficient in knowledge about the Bible characters. I’m surprised about the Naaman account because the WTS uses it a great deal.

Thanks for bringing the account of non-JW young people’s efforts to make their world a better place. The WTS makes you think they are all fornicating drug users.

Hi Caligirl,

Even if he weren’t a JW, he has to develop skills to detect the crap from the real stuff. There are other groups and individuals that lay traps for the unwary. Hopefully, he is gaining some skills in school. I have found that teenagers have good hypocrisy detectors. It is those emotional ties that create the problem. We want love from our parents and sometimes we will compromise.

Sunspot

I post my reviews on one other board. Why don’t you PM and tell me where you want to put them and I’ll see.

After 40 years, I am still surprised how the WTS banks on a certain level of credulity among JWs. It is a characteristic of abusive environments. Ever see a dog that cringingly stays with an owner that beats it?

Maverick

Are you Willie Nelson? Did you hear about him, he was run over. He was on the road again.

Baaaaad.

I’m so glad your daughter showed wisdom. I wished I had left sooner.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit