My DF'd Niece Wasn't Reinstated Because She Talked To Me, My Daughter& Mom

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I just talked to my brother and sil and THEY confronted the elders on Thursday and told them how unethical they were and dishonest. The elders even acknowledged that they are not going to reinstate my niece because they're "uncomfortable with the letter". Meanwhile my sil contacted their lawyer and the lawyer said that they have a case. Tomorrow, they are having another meeting with the elders to tell them how they feel..........I'll let you know when I talk to them Sunday or Monday.

• minimus
    minimus

After 2 and a half hours of talking to my brother and his wife this evening, here's the latest. The elders approached them to say that they will not meet with them and discuss why they handled this letter situation as they did. They feel that they do not have to account to them and that's that! So now my brother and his wife are beginning to rethink the whole DFing process as well as their view of elders, period. And my niece is not getting reinstated at this time.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Please be advised of the following about your Letter/Mail

Your letter and the information contained within it is protected by Federal Law. Anyone,( anyone it is NOT addressed to) and I mean ANYONE that "opens" (opened) that letter and disimenated the PRIVATE information which it contained, IS GUILTY OF A FELONY.

If JWS would not lie in court, you could fine out the truth and sue those Elders and everyone else concerned. Now that would be a true feeling of justice, would it not? But, the possibilities of that happening is very remote.

Pursue this like a puzzle and start to put the pieces together and see if you can't narrow the search down and get a few people to "interrogate". Someone might "spill the beans".--I doubt it. But it would be nice!

Oh, I forgot, common everyday Law-- rules and regulations don't apply to the mighty Elders of the Borg-Org.

Best wishes,

KIM

• minimus
    minimus

When my brother talked to the elders yesterday about the specifics of the letter, they immediately shut him down and said they were not going to answer anything about the letter. PERIOD. The letter said MOM on it. There was no stamp on it. The only good thing is that we had a total of actually 3 hours discussing this matter. My wife joined in on the last half hour. I think they're starting to come to grips with the bullcrap that is the "organization".

• minimus
    minimus

I just heard that my niece got reinstated tonight.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I wonder what changed their minds?

• blondie
    blondie
    My wife joined in on the last half hour. I think they're starting to come to grips with the bullcrap that is the "organization".

My guess, Wildhorses, is that these elders were realizing that they were losing credibility with 3 maybe 4 possibly 5 people.

I do know that it is not because of any Christian love for Minimus' niece. They are protecting themselves from harm.

Blondie

• shamus
    shamus

Minimus,,,

OMG< seriously???????? What happened?????

Inquiring minds need to know!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

I heard that the PO and a couple of other elders came down on the 3 for the handling of the letter issue. The PO evidently didn't know that they held the letter for 7 months and did get wind of my SIL talking to a lawyer about the privacy issues. Somehow, probably thru divine intervention, the committee decided that my niece was repentant! How about that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit