So I quit smoking today..

by Aztec 60 Replies latest jw friends

• KGB
    KGB

Aztec,

Way to go girl I quit smoking 10 months ago cold turkey and I feel so good. thats one thing I will never do again... Keep it up you will be awarded soon by your efforts....

• shamus
    shamus

Good for you! You'll never regret quitting!

Here's my advice, and YES i did smoke!

The worst thing, like you said, is the hand-to-mouth... it's hard to know what to do... usually you smoke out of boredom. That is the hardest part... take up running. That was the only thing that helped me.

• Jourles
    Jourles

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

KGB and Shamus, Thanks! I have taken up jogging since early Spring. I should get less winded now that I'm not hufffing and puffing on cancer sticks.

My hands are very bored though. Right now I'm reading and eating taboule. Yum!

Hey Jourles, what should I do with my hands...LOL!

~Aztec

• mouthy
    mouthy

Joules Dont tell her what you think she should do with her hands.. ( naughty girl lol) I am so proud of you darling......Keep it up... You can do it. No not what joules will tell you

• Aztec
    Aztec

(((mouthy))) Thanks! I wouldn't worry. Jourles is my bud and he would never steer me wrong!

~Aztec

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Congrat Azzy, wish I could help!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hehe six!

~Azzy

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well...I am so surprised, and yet delighted to read that you are 24 hours + without a cigarette.

That's amazing, and you are to be commended for it.

Let's see what can we send you? Hmm....Rayzorblade is thinking.

I haven't smoked, so I don't really know what to tell you, but if it makes you happy that I'm happy you quit: I hope that worked.

I'll bet you, your son is keeping a watchful eye on you.

Keep up the good work. I'm your Canadian cheering section ya know....right across the Detroit River.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Keep going girl - do anything to take your mind of it. And if you do break try again. I quit using the patches. They took the edge of the cravings - not a cure but just an aid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit