Saturday Morning Vibes

by freemindfade 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Its saturday morning here on the east coast of America. I haven't been out in service in probably getting close to two years. I wake up every saturday extremely happy and thankful Im not getting up to go f-ck up my morning and my neighbors morning, not today, not ever again. It feels amazing.
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I'm lying in bed drinking coffee with my wife, not going out door knocking for over 9 years. Getting ready to go work overtime guilt free.

Life is good.

Snakes (Rich)

• stillin
    stillin

Same here. Happiness prevails on the East Coast of the USofA.

Except at the homes where the still-active Witnesses stop by to bother them.

• Freeandclear
    Freeandclear
    I get a feeling of freedom (from guilt and servitude) every time I drive by a KH.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    To those early in their fade don't be afraid to free yourself. Your future self will thank you the more action you take today.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Yes, enjoyed some coffee, a lovely breakfast scramble my wife makes, and rye toast. . . . .
  • Funchback
    Funchback

I work on Saturdays from 9 to 1. Much more enjoyable than knocking on doors of empty homes.

Sunday mornings are awesome. No alarm clock. No meeting. #TheGoodLife

• MrsR-Awaken
    MrsR-Awaken
    I didn't go to service...I have like 2 months of not going and it feels darn good!! Woke up at 10 and made a hearty breakfast with pancakes and bacon with some coffee and orange juice. My husband truly enjoyed it!! I don't care what the Elders say anymore. There is no price to having a weekend to yourself, and just enjoying it after a long week of work.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Saturday mornings, sitting at a diner ordering a breakfast platter. Enjoying coffee taking our time. Then getting groceries for the week ahead, things we'd have to do on a compressed schedule when on a JW schedule. Like evenings or after work on a long day.

Sundays, going for coffee in the mornings. Then going to the shopping mall food court in early afternoon and having Chinese food from one of the food court vendors. Then a walk to the park after with fresh air, musing at the chipmunks scurrying about and running into people you know enjoying their day.

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

Cuddled up right now in bed with my boo while posting here. We moved to a new place without telling anyone so its nice to not hear the sound of nosy ass jws and relatives ringing my doorbell to guilt my husband into why he's not in service or to be serenaded against my will with their love bombing tactics to try to re-activate me into the cult.

Yes cheers my friend FMF nothing like having your Saturday's to yourself.

Enjoy man! ✌

Lost

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit