BE CAREFUL (Women On This Forum)

by RAYZORBLADE 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    They do not have the same IP.

Ah. Of course. I should have noticed. I hope he is well.

Yes of course I remember those threads. That was during the same time period as kat wasn't it? I have no doubt that is burned on your hard drive!

Sheila/Thunder

I would be livid. If you run into him Thunder, give me a call and I will help you ... "encourage" him to leave you guys alone.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I've been asked privately to give this thread a bump...so here goes...

BUMP!!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Geeesh Thunder , I hope this nut gets what he deserves!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

maybe we could get sirona to cast a spell on him!

• Realist
    Realist

can the FBI actually find this weirdo by his email address and his first name? that would be cool and scary

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Thought this needed to get bumped back. Keep us updated on what happens, okay?

Nina

• Prisca
    Prisca
    BE CAREFUL (Women On This Forum)

Was it just me, or did you think when you first read this line, that he was warning us to be careful of some women on this forum??

Gags aside, we do have to be careful of who we contact via the internet.

About a year ago, there was a guy (can't remember his user name) who contacted me via email. Said he'd like to keep contact, and asked if he could send me some photos of himself. Sure, I thought, no harm seeing who I'm emailing.

He sent naked pics of himself. And not only that, they were taken in a public park (with him posing beside a water fountain)!!! Now, I'm no prude, but there was something not right with his emails. I found out that he had been in contact with another female poster from here, and he was acting strangely towards her too, so I let Simon know. Simon looked into things and the idiot was soon deactivated.

• outnfree
    outnfree

I'm so sorry to read about this.

((((((((((((for the women being stalked)))))))))))))))

This makes me angry. I hope the stalker is caught and HELPED. That post was VERY disturbing and mysogynistic.

out

• onacruse
    onacruse

When Katie got the wild idea that she might like to know me better , the first thing she did was check out almost every one of my posts here (about 400 at the time, poor girl LOL), looking for anything out-of-the-ordinary or inconsistent. Then she did a Google search. And, most important, she directly contacted other people in this forum that she knew know me. Only after that did she give me her phone number. And then we talked/e-mailed/ICQd each other hundreds of times (we've got the phone bill to prove it! LOL), and practically commandeered the chat-room here (a not infrequent comment was "Gosh, you guys, get a room!" LOL ), before ever we met IRL.

We can't say more strongly, in agreement with everyone here, BE VERY CAUTIOUS!!!

Katie & Craig

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    When Katie got the wild idea that she might like to know me better , the first thing she did was check out almost every one of my posts here (about 400 at the time, poor girl LOL), looking for anything out-of-the-ordinary or inconsistent. Then she did a Google search. And, most important, she directly contacted other people in this forum that she knew know me. Only after that did she give me her phone number. And then we talked/e-mailed/ICQd each other hundreds of times (we've got the phone bill to prove it! LOL), and practically commandeered the chat-room here (a not infrequent comment was "Gosh, you guys, get a room!" LOL ), before ever we met IRL.

And she still failed to ask that all important question, "what do you think of philosophy?".

Please, ladies, this is your life we're talking about here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit