BE CAREFUL (Women On This Forum)

by RAYZORBLADE 51 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

OMG!! Thats horrible...

• Shakita
    Shakita

How scary for you Sheila! There are some sick pups in this world, huh.

I have thought about posting my email here a few times, now I am glad I didn't!

You be careful now, Sheila......and that goes for everyone here, except the sick pup(of course)!

Mrs. Shakita

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

That nut sent Sheila 5 more e-mails last night around 2 in the morning. I think he might know where we live. We have notified the authorities about this because of the violent nature of his e-mails.
    I am so sorry Sheila. What a nut, he/she need help NOW.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well, I wasn't going to say anything but alas Thunder had DIFFERENT ideas. <SIGH> oh well thanks you all for you concern.

• Realist
    Realist

We have notified the authorities about this because of the violent nature of his e-mails.

good! considering his terrorism thread i think this person needs mental help as quick as possible!

• teejay
    teejay

Good grief! What a ... um ... interesting fellow. Definitely in need of an intervention. As has been said, if this fine individual gets in touch with you via email, keep the emails. Headers will point to his location.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

THANKS for the warning. Sometimes we can get lax and forget that not everyone is sincere and honest.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Experiences such as these should serve as a timely reminder that not everyone we encounter is who they proclaim to be.

Always be on guard for your own safety.

In a forum created for those involved in some capacity with a cult like the Jehovah's Witnesses, it should be expected that mentally unbalanced people would creep in from time to time. Even if this was not the case, the Internet, like any other communicative forum, is a potential breeding ground for scam artists and sociopaths.

In this particular case, it could be someone truly driven to depression or madness by personal circumstance, or it could be a predator seeking to exploit prey who are emotionally vulnerable from having dealt with the JW religion.

• Beans
    Beans

What a freak!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Most of us are driven by good intentions.

I think there is no need to stop just because of one individual, but it is important to be careful nonetheless.

Obiwan: don't worry about Blackout, that's just her sense of humour, and oddly enough, it's the running gag around here since she had some concerns about the 'trinity'. It was directed at me, so no...no worries. It's kind of hilarious now.

ThunderRider, glad to read what you wrote. I know there are others who have heard from this mentally unwell person.

I'm relieved something has been done about this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit