BE CAREFUL (Women On This Forum)

by RAYZORBLADE 51 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey folks, not to send chills through anyones spine, but it has come to my attention, there was a former member to this forum that seems to be causing some members (women) some problems and unnecessary grief. (on-line stalking)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/46927/662959/post.ashx#662959

Remember him? (TONY565)

Has anyone on this forum had any contact from him? e-mail, instant messaging etc.?

His message from back then gave many of us, cause for serious concern.

It's important to realize, and this includes everyone: when posting personal info, e-mail/IM id's, people do lurk and then will prey upon selected members.

Remember: on IM's, you do have blocking features.

IF..you have received e-mails (Save them), and if you know how to read full headers in your e-mail, you can trace his/her upstream ISP (Internet Service Provider).

Contact me, or private msg. me if you wish.

Exercise caution with those you are unfamiliar with.

Best Wishes.

• StinkyPantz
  • shera
    shera

Wow...

• shera
    shera

sorry for the double post

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Rayzor I don't remember this thread. I noticed kat newmas posted on it 3 times. Are these two the same person?

• little witch
    little witch

BTTT

THANKS FOR THE WARNING, I WILL HEED IT

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Ray:

Thank you for your warning

• shamus
    shamus

Yes, be very careful everyone! A fellow poster and I had a very big coincidence happen, and we both gave out a little too much info to each other, and we both felt pretty uncomftroble about the whole situation afterward....

It's okay - we're not freaks, so nothing is wrong - just be extra careful... it was a learning experience for both of us. It is cyberspace, and we could be talking to someone who eats mice for dinner, after all....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I think it is despicable someone is using the resources here to stalk someone.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Eeeps! Thanks for the tip Rayzor! Freaky peeps....eeeps!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit