BE CAREFUL (Women On This Forum)

by RAYZORBLADE 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

BTT

• Brummie
    Brummie

Wise warning Rayzor, it seems on any site a person visits there always seems to be someone who starts tracking (stalking) posters. They need a head check if they think its harmless fun. They need to put themselves in the shoes of the person they are stalking, image a single female getting stalked by someone they dont know or have never met. Must be a real worry for them.

Brummie

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thanx for the tip hon!!!

• Simon
    Simon

This is one of the reasons I recommend people (women especially) do not give out their email address to someone unless they are confident doing it. I would especially warn against giving it out to a new person (again, unless you are confident).

People can get in touch using the IM / forum and if they are up to no good then I can stop them harrassing. There is little I can do if someone has got in contact via email or other means and then has problems.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Big Tex.

No.

Kat Newmas and Tony565 are NOT the same person.

Just for reference, the Login-IP code is below each person's message. They do not have the same IP.

Sounds like a thread where I was deemed the trinity: remember?

Nowisee is giggling as I write this, as she knows only too well...that hilarious experience.

Kat has disappeared, and he is probably lurking, but he has not given anyone cause for concern, only his spying relatives who lurk here on occasion.

Everyone, exercise caution.

We have many great and wonderful people on here. Overall, it's a safe and great place to be.

I believe the matter in question is already under investigation. This is all I can say.

Have a great day.

• SYN
    SYN
    It is cyberspace, and we could be talking to someone who eats mice for dinner, after all....

And that is a bad thing how? (Look at my profile pic!)

• blackout
    blackout

Hi Ray! HeHeHe

R U sure its not you?

LOL

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hey there blackout,I'm not trying to be a jerk but this is no laughing matter. There are women here who are seriously concerned about this ( I've spoken to a couple). This matter deserves our full attention and needs to be watched carefully by all.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    It is cyberspace, and we could be talking to someone who eats mice for dinner

ah hem...

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

That nut sent Sheila 5 more e-mails last night around 2 in the morning. I think he might know where we live. We have notified the authorities about this because of the violent nature of his e-mails.

Don't worry though. We have several dogs and lots of swords. Sheila's sister is coming into town for Anthony's graduation today so she will be away from home most of the day. She won't be alone at all for a while, I'll see to that.

Thanx for posting this thread Ray. Folks need to be reminded from time to time that there are some unsavory people out there.

Careful everyone.

Thunder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit