Shunned? You are better off....

by DJ 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• bebu
    bebu

I reread my post, and thought, "oh, I didn't mean to imply that Christ's paths are burdensome!" It's just that it's really that suffering makes love perfect, and somehow in that eye of the storm, when we get driven further down than before, we discover he is there with us in that pain in a deeper way. But you are aware of this situation, and I know you have had this experience; I'm merely preaching to the choir.

You have such a great attitude, DJ. Thanks for all your good posts; I really enjoy them.

bebu

• DJ
    DJ

bebu,

I didn't think that you meant it was burdensome!! I'm sorry if I came off that way!! I was just relating how I struggled because I know from your posts that you are a sister in the Lord. Please, forgive me if I wasn't clear. It must have seemed that I was preaching to the choir.....lol.....I wasn't....I was just conversing with you because I know you understand. Love, dj

• Jesika
    Jesika

I really don't have anything to say that hasn't been said already, but I did want to post to let you know I am thinking about you.

((((((((((((((((((((((((DJ and DJ's Dad))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just know you aren't alone!!!! We love you!!

Jes

• DJ
    DJ

Thanks Jes, I appreciate that very much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit