Astrology... and your moon sign...

by MrMoe 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Hi Mr. Moe!

I was born May 18, 1962, 9:57PM Eastern Daylight Time in Millville, Cumberland County, NJ, US.

I am Sun sign Taurus, cusp Gemini/ Scorpio moon and Sag rising. I personally feel I have alot more Gemini to me than Taurus, but then again I was only 3 hours off of Gemini anyway. Both my parents are Gemini. I married a sunsign Cancer, Gemini Moon, Scorpio Rising and we get along fabulous 95% of the time.

Ravyn

http://www.geocities.yahoo.com/ladylvsnyt/RavynzChart.gif

http://www.geocities.yahoo.com/ladylvsnyt/LeeOkinawaJuly1966.gif

• JH
    JH

Ravyn, I can't see the 2 links when i click on them.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Rising Sign is in 08 Degrees Virgo
    You tend to be very shy and not very self-assertive. You are supercritical about how you appear to others. Even though you may think you are uninteresting and dull, you are actually quite soft- spoken, orderly, neat and very likable. You are a perfectionist with high standards, and at times you can be quite tactless in pointing out the faults of others. Very practical, efficient and purposeful, your appearance and bearing reflect your need to appear graceful, sensible and reserved. You have a crisp, no-nonsense approach to dealing with others. Never lazy or self-indulgent, you tend to be dedicated to the work ethic.

Sun is in 21 Degrees Sagittarius.
    Very fun-loving, spirited and energetic, you have a huge reservoir of physical energy within you that needs to be released. As such, exercise or sports are very important to you. Quite gregarious, you enjoy being with other people, but you tend to avoid emotionally restrictive or intimate relationships. Constantly curious about the broader issues of life, you may at times be quite careless and sloppy about details -- you tend to leap to conclusions before all the facts are in. An avid reader, you are totally enthusiastic about any given subject should it interest you. You are known for being idealistic, generous, sociable, cheerful and very positive!

Moon is in 27 Degrees Cancer.
    For the most part, you are very strong and secure emotionally. You intuitively know what to do to make others feel comfortable, loved, accepted and needed. You naturally enjoy feeding and taking care of others. Be careful that your mothering does not turn into smothering. At times, you tend to feel that those to whom you are attached can never do anything without your assistance and support. Extremely sensitive by nature, it hurts you deeply whenever anyone criticizes you. You have an almost desperate need to be loved and wanted and needed by everyone with whom you come into contact, and you go out of your way to be accommodating to them.

Mercury is in 02 Degrees Capricorn.
    You are a careful thinker, very cautious and conservative. You are quite skillful at organizing, directing and planning activities. Practical and useful things interest you -- you are not attracted to abstract thoughts or ideas. With your tendency to be highly focused and very goal-oriented, you have a good head for business. But beware of a tendency to be narrow-minded and dogmatic. Your sense of humor tends toward being earthy and slapstick crude.

Venus is in 14 Degrees Scorpio.
    Your feelings about others are deep, powerful, intense and complex. When you like someone, you do so totally and obsessively if you do not like someone, they do not exist. Your faithfulness and loyalty to your lover is unquestioned, indeed at times it is too much so -- you get so possessive that you almost smother your partner. At times, your feelings are kept deep within you and, because they are so complex and intense, they frighten you -- this is the way that you try to ignore them. But the more you try to do this, the more explosive things get when you eventually do express them.

Mars is in 23 Degrees Leo.
    You are a very proud person. Strong, bold, courageous and self-possessed, you love to be the one to initiate significant actions. When people expect a lot of you, you respond positively and will work hard in order to maintain their respect. But when your dignity or pride is threatened, you tend to become sarcastic, arrogant and domineering. Try not to take any challenge or resistance that you meet as a personal affront. You are very stubborn about your right to live your life according to your own principles.

Jupiter is in 06 Degrees Pisces.
    You are at your best when you give of yourself and what you have -- try to avoid being a martyr about it, though. You're a true idealist, but you must learn not to be upset when life does not cooperate with the way you think things should be. Very concerned with spiritual truth and growth, when you practice what you preach, you make an excellent role model for others. You are so devoted to altruistic ventures and concerns that you tire easily at times. It then becomes necessary for you to go off by yourself to recharge your batteries.

Saturn is in 08 Degrees Aquarius.
    Your personal sense of values is a reflection of the value structures of your peer group and of those you respect and admire. Try to be more critical in your acceptance of these values -- you tend to prejudge the abilities of those you trust and then follow what they say blindly. Basically very conservative, you prefer orderly, systematic changes and fear doing things rashly or impulsively. Ideas and philosophies must have some sort of immediately realizable, utilitarian function in order for you to pay any attention to them.

Uranus is in 05 Degrees Virgo.
    You, and all your peers, will be known for the degree of intensity with which you dislike normal everyday routines and chores. You will go out of your way to invent innovative, unique and timesaving ways to perform the various mundane routines and duties of living. You will be attracted to all manner of practical and useful gadgets -- anything that will make your daily life more exciting.

Neptune is in 14 Degrees Scorpio.
    You, and your entire generation, are extremely interested in anything deep and mysterious. You will explore and idealize the benefits that can accrue from the study of the occult, healing and psychology. You are willing to experiment with substances like drugs in order to push your understanding of your inner being to the extreme.

Pluto is in 12 Degrees Virgo.
    For your entire generation, this will be a time when profound changes in society's attitude toward work, duty and responsibility will be initiated. Radical changes in attitudes toward personal health and general nutrition will be promulgated and gain wide acceptance and practice.

N. Node is in 00 Degrees Leo.
    You prefer to take the leadership role when it comes to dealing with others. You enjoy administering and organizing group activities. Others tend to listen to your suggestions because you aren't usually overly domineering or patronizing in your interactions. You love to entertain in a big way -- you're at your best when throwing a large and lavish party. Your popularity and social success are assured as long as you don't take others for granted -- resist the temptation to become snobbish and arrogant.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Ravyn

• fairy
    fairy

this sounds very interesting....i think my moon is in leo?

i was born june 7 1962 in australia.........can anyone give me more info about my moon sign

• JH
    JH

Fairy,

I got my moon sign very easily here

http://www.astrology.com/sunsigns.html

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

MR.MOE HELP miss Aquarius

• fairy
    fairy

JH...........i did that and it said my moon was in leo (which also happens to be my husbands star sign) - but i dont know my birth time and i cant find out because my parents have passed away.........

• JH
    JH

Fairy, You will need your birth time if you want information.

• manon
    manon

Super cool site Mr. Moe. Here's a little bit about me.

Rising sun in Libra:
    Very attractive and popular, your charm helps you to get your own way and prevents others from getting angry with you. "Peace and Harmony at all cost" is your battle cry. You always ameliorate or to cosmetically hide any physical ugliness or any angry feelings between people. Flashy, but not gaudy, you prefer to dress elegantly. You generally have good taste in music, art and literature. Beware of the tendency to compromise yourself in your attempt to be agreeable at all times. A bit of a social butterfly, at times you can be vain and lazy. For the most part, however, you are gracious and affectionate, and your refined and aristocractic demeanor serves as a role model to others.

Sun in Scorpio:
    Intense and complex by nature, you have extremely strong emotional reactions to situations. Feelings are often very difficult for you to verbalize. Therefore you have a tendency to be very quiet----to brood and think a lot. You seldom get overtly angry, but, when you do, you are furious and unforgiving. When you make an emotional commitment, it is total---you are not attracted to superficial or casual relationships. If you are challenged, you take it as a personal affront and tend to lash out and fight back in a vengeful manner. You love mysteries and the supernatural. A good detective, you love getting to the roots of problems and you enjoy finding out what makes other people tick. You are known to be very willful very powerful and quite tenacious!

Moon in Capricorn:
    You are serious and shy and very uncomfortable in those situations where spontaneous and exuberant emotional reactions seem called for. An achiever, you prefer doing practical, worthwhile things that produce tangible results. You need role models to respect, love and emulate. You tend to feel that you're a failure unless you get an important and highly respected position in life. Don't be hard on yourself! For you, practical needs always win out over emotional considerations. Remember that you too have the right to comfort, security and love. Dutiful and patient, when you make an emotional commitment, you sign on for the long haul---your love is long-enduring.

Ok enough typing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit