Astrology... and your moon sign...

by MrMoe 47 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Any charts or links from www.astro.com... I won't be able to see. I think they have blocked me because of all the free charts I used to get there

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Thanks for that MrMoe.

Amazing! Like reading a biography...thanks very much!

Your a genius!

mark

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Mark - What I sent to you was done with software... the e-mail I sent to you was stuff off the top of my head just taking a glance at your chart.

I like your chart, a lot. You and I would get along very well.

Astrology is so EASY. First, learn the signs. The weaknesses, hte strengths. What makes each basic sign tick. Then, go past that and learn the meanings of the different planets. Next come the houses...

Then the fun stuff begins. Finding odd things, rare things. Grand Trines, Yods, Kites...

Trines are AWESOME. They mean ease in the planets they are in, or basically your past and present Karma in certain areas is rich with rewards!

My chart has a Yod. This is very rare. According to a professional astrologer I know, I have the 2nd one he has ever seen in a person he knows first hand, sounds great right? Wrong, this can be relaly looked at as bad news... Yods suck, bad. Supposedly myth goes I have a grand amount of Karmic debt to pay. And mine is a terrible placement, it involves my 8th house, Mars, Mercury, Sun, and Ascendant... yay for me

For those of you drawn to this, let me tell ya. This stuff is EASY, just a LOT to learn. Go get a book, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Astrology, it is a wonderful starting point. Also, there are some great websites. If anybody wants to know more, just let me know.

• free will
    free will

07aug69 local time 08:00 am in New York, NY (US) U.T. 12:00 74w00, 40n43 sid. time 04:07:20 Planetary positions planet sign degree house motion SunLeo14°47'2712direct MoonGemini12°09'0610direct MercuryVirgo00°33'2812direct VenusCancer04°51'4810direct MarsSagittarius07°27'1704direct JupiterLibra03°34'5302direct SaturnTaurus08°46'5609direct UranusLibra01°26'1601/2direct Uranus is technically near the end of house 1 and is interpreted in house 2. NeptuneScorpio25°56'2303stationary (D) PlutoVirgo23°29'1801direct True NodePisces21°48'2807retrograde House positions (Placidus) AscendantVirgo07°42'17 2nd HouseLibra01°36'00 3rd HouseScorpio00°32'11 Imum CoeliSagittarius03°50'16 5th HouseCapricorn08°18'26 6th HouseAquarius10°02'16 DescendantPisces07°42'17 8th HouseAries01°36'00 9th HouseTaurus00°32'11 Medium CoeliGemini03°50'16 11th HouseCancer08°18'26 12th HouseLeo10°02'16 Major aspects Sun Sextile Moon 2°38 Sun Trine Mars 7°20 Sun Square Saturn 6°01 Moon Opposition Mars 4°42 Moon Square Ascendant 4°27 Mercury Sextile Venus 4°18 Mercury Square Neptune 4°37 Venus Quincunx Mars 2°35 Venus Square Jupiter 1°17 Venus Sextile Saturn 3°55 Venus Square Uranus 3°26 Venus Sextile Ascendant 2°50 Mars Sextile Jupiter 3°52 Mars Quincunx Saturn 1°20 Mars Square Ascendant 0°15 Jupiter Conjunction Uranus 2°09 Saturn Trine Ascendant 1°05 Uranus Sextile Neptune 5°30 Neptune Sextile Pluto 2°27 Numbers indicate orb (deviation from the exact aspect angle).

• free will
    free will

it all looks like binary code to me. can you help mr. moe?

• JH
    JH

I think you should be able to see that chart now, it's in JPG form. If you have too much work or can't see it nevermind. It must be long and complicated to analyse so many of them.

Anyways the links you gave are interesting, and I will look at them a little closer.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    You will be
    comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

yeah right!!!!!! me? comfortable with the concept of the 'global village'?

"you are number 6"

"i am not a number, i am a free man!"

anyhow, here's what it says:

Rising Sign is in 29 Degrees Scorpio
    Sun is in 29 Degrees Aries.
    Moon is in 15 Degrees Taurus.
    Mercury is in 14 Degrees Taurus.
    Venus is in 09 Degrees Aries.
    Mars is in 24 Degrees Pisces.
    Jupiter is in 03 Degrees Gemini.
    Saturn is in 10 Degrees Leo.
    Uranus is in 10 Degrees Scorpio.
    Neptune is in 15 Degrees Sagittarius.
    Pluto is in 12 Degrees Libra.
    N. Node is in 24 Degrees Libra.

• outnfree
    outnfree

JH "asked":

Who else has their Moon in Capricorn?

outnfree does, that's who! Wow! Me and Kim Basinger!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Freewill - Moon in Gemini - split emoitions, needing constant mental stimulation, or you get bored. Intellectual approach to love and matters of the heart. You can give teh appearance of being emotionally distant and aloof. You anaylize things, break them down, and likely have an amazing sense of wit. Talkataive as well, communication is highly important to you. Again, mental stimulation is KEY with you. You are adaptable, flexible, and willing to try new and interesting things. You know how to wear a mask very well, and to say things that will make other people happy, but may not be able to be as such within yourself. You have a sensitive nervous system and can hide inner feelings and emotions. You love to solve puzzles and secrets. You are talented with your hands, and are likely to use your hands a LOT in gestures when you talk. Mercury in Virgo - Maybe be some minor issues with shyness, but once overcome, you can really stand out for your communication/work/career skills. Quality detailed work is a definate strength of yours. Mercury is said to be exalted in this sign and is an excellent position fro sharp mental capacity and your ideas are efficient, meticulous, objective, precise, exacting, methodical, objective, practical, and demonstrably useful. Ascendant is in Virgo also... soooooo I assume you are a major perfectionist, and like to present an image to the public of being, well, perfect. Venus in Cancer - This planet is about relationships with others, so again, good placement. You are sensitive, intuitive, protective, and sentimental in your personal relationships. Family is VERY important to you, as well as your close circle of friends. Those close to you are all about emotional support on both ends. You are private, and home is of upmost importance, as well as your relationships of importance having and keeping a deep sense of security, both on a material level and an emotional one. Mars in Sagittarius - Mars is about passions, so you have a lust for travel, philosophy, honesty, and truth. You are candid (bluntly so) and love to have a good time. Mars in Sag with your Sun in Leo is a very good placement. Just watch the temper, and hope to god nobody ever lies to you, cause if lied to, as forgiving as you are, you will not forgive a lie. You can be very bold and controversial in your actions and are likely to strongly believe in doing what is right regardless of the costs at hand. You can be quite fanatical and vocal about your personal beliefs. You are a person of action, and have lots of energy within you that will need to get out. Ok, JH, will get to yours hopefully after dinner. I see the chart now. Everybody - Give me time, OK?

• JH
    JH

Age of Aquarius

When the moon is in the seventh house
    and Jupiter aligns with Mars
    Then peace will guide the planets
    And love will steer the stars
    This is the dawning of the age
    of a Aquarius, the age of Aquarius
    Aquarius, Aquarius
    Harmony and understanding
    Sympathy and trust abounding