what is the rarest JW book?

by dogon 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dogon
    dogon

What is the rarest JB book ever printed? I just bought a copy of the finished mystery and it can be a bit rare. But I bet there are others much more rare.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

The one that actually tells the truth.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

what is the rarest JW book?

The one that actually tells the truth.....mnionc

Image result for It doesn't exist

• TD
    TD

-Don't know if it's the rarest or not, but The special "Pyramid" edition of The Divine Plan of the Ages is very hard to come by.

• blondie
    blondie

I got some as extras from the local KH library, oldest in the area....and from my jw family when they died.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    What is the rarest JW book?

With the exception of a very few JWs who still read from it....I would have to say the Bible (their silver bullet) ...cause almost everyone is now reading from electronic devices! :) :)

You go to a meeting and all you see are electronic gadgets...the actual Bible is indeed a rare sight! Sad but true!

• Stealth
    Stealth

Were there two Finished Mystery books? One that had some context that the US government used to lock up Rutherford for sedition and a second version where that content was removed or replaced?

I have a copy of the 2nd version. I think the 1st version is more rare.

Edit to add: I see this was already discussed in another post.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I have one called "Pastor Russell's Sermons"

Its a pocket sized book.

• skin
    skin

Before the WT leaders asked for all the old WT books to be removed from the KH libraries, our KH had a very good stock of rare and early IBSA books, now these are all gone. Sad that they don't value our rich spiritual heritage.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Old Song Books

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit