Another Df'ing/suicide...in memory of a dear friend...

by Ghost of Esmeralda 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Eric
    Eric

(((Drew)))

Go in peace, troubled soul.

You were greatly loved.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

((((( Essie )))))

I am so sorry you are experiencing so much of late, too much on one persons plate. To see this "abuse" of members by a religion whose claim of being lead by the one true god and the havoc that their rules create in each and every ones life is IMO, absurd.

Hugs

Cassi

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Esmeralda: Thunder and I are so sorry. I am not sure what to say it is just so horrible

• outnfree
    outnfree

I'm so sorry ((((((Essie))))))).

Words fail.

outnfree

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

What a sad and grief filled story. Although suicide is the act of a emotionaly tormented person, the wbts cannot escape its responsibility, in this and other suicides. Promoting the heinous act of stripping one of all their support from friends and family, during a time of need, is an evil act. This is exactly what occurs, with disfellowshiping.

When one most needs someone to talk to and ought to be receiving help and understanding due to what ever was the issue here, they are relegated to the status of non existance. The punishment far exceeds the act. Whatever the act that caused this, their acts of punishment are much more heinous, in almost all cases.

As I read this, I thought of all the magazines with pictures of armageddon and the fire from heaven and the screaming, fleeing people and children. The burning buildings and dying people. I can not keep from feeling that this would be the deserved punishment delivered to all the headquaters of the wbts in what ever country they exist, by this god of theirs.

This Jehovah they so loudly proclaim, ought to step up and release vengence, on the ones that surely do deserve it.

Outoftheorg

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Esmeralda;

Sadly, you really brought your experience to life. I've never been a JW, but have often thought, when reading about all of the Dfng/Suicide stories, that if this ever really got out to the public, it would be as big (if not more) as the child molestation issue. I think some talented investigative journalist could write a "pulitzer" article that would expose this 'insanity' for what it is.... senseless and evil.

I do believe that death is but a doorway, and that Drew is in much more kinder hands. You are a good friend, which I'm sure he knows.

Take care.....

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

(((((((((( Essie )))))))))) I know how hard suicide can hit you...especially when you feel that you could've maybe helped, if you'd only known.

Love ya,sis,

CB

• Mystery
    Mystery

(((Esmeralda)))

• Seven
    Seven

{{{{{{{Essie}}}}}}}}}

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend.

Love,

seven

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((Essie))))

Sorry that you are hurting so much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit