Another Df'ing/suicide...in memory of a dear friend...

by Ghost of Esmeralda 48 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

((( Esmeralda ))) So very heartbreaking. So very sad. Thank you for sharing, dear one.

JamesT

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

Thanks everybody for the hugs and understanding, it means so much to be heard.

Steve, i'm so sorry about your brother...wish i knew what to say the words just elude me. so tired right now.

thanks again everyone...

love,

essie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((Ess))))))))))))),

That brought me to tears. It's times like these that I hope peoples spirits do live on. At least then they will know how much they meant to us when they were alive.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Shari

• Francois
    Francois

I want to be like a fly on the wall when the governing body has to stand before the real God to receive their just rewards for what they've done to people over the years.

I wouldn't want their Karma, I can tell you that.

francois

• Mulan
    Mulan

((((((((((Essie)))))))))))))

I am so sorry. I am feeling a little more optimistic about your Mom though. Sounds like she had a few light bulb moments lately.

It's a terrible story, but I agree with Steve. You told it so well!!!!!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((essie)))

Suicide is such a tragic way for one to end their life. My heart goes out to you and to Drew's family, how you all must be suffering goes beyond words I have to comfort you. Just know my condolences are very heartfelt.

Katie

• Soledad
    Soledad

hugs to you (((esmeralda))) this story is so sad

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

So sorry to hear this

• termite 35
    termite 35

Esmerelda; I was so sorry to read this tonight.

Sorry for him, his family and of course, for you.

It is hearbreaking to loose a great friend, but I can understand completely the feelings you must have as you did'nt know he was disfellowshipped and would have wanted to help him all you could if you'd known.

It was very brave of you to share this so eloquently with us ; you've shown thousands of people just what can happen to someone who can't live up to the high expectations that others throw at them.

I expect you've touched someone who was thinking just like 'Drew'.

He must have been very proud to have had a friend like you.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

(((Esmerelda))) my goodness...again...another sad and painful story about a sad and lost human being touched by the talons of the WTBTS.

I'm so sorry to read this, and you know as I read this, I felt so sad. How you wish you had known he had been DF'd, if possible...just to give this poor man some sort of support, or to at least help him realize, all is not lost, that there are others like him.

Big hug to you, not only for your loss, but by writing what you did, giving this man some dignity, even in death . Thank you. That was very sweet and endearing.

My heartfelt condolences to you Esmerelda, as this loss must be simply difficult to believe and comprehend.

(((warm hugs)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit