The Attack by Gog of Magog: 2018 Convention

by jwdoctrine 28 Replies latest jw friends

• jwdoctrine
    jwdoctrine

The Attack by Gog of Magog with Commentary watch to the End

Talk from the 2018 Convention .Watch till the end

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They change their doctrines more often than most people change their underwear.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Haha babylon the Great was already supposed to have fallen years ago. How do we know? Because of the waters supporting her dried up......... But I guess she got up and fell again.,

Wow and what an example of courage. Go to another hall. That will surely prepare you to be incarcerated and living by strict rules... Oh wait, that is what you are doing now if you follow the WT.

• Half banana
    Half banana

This is an exercise in upping the paranoia level. HQ always want their followers to worry about something unnerving, it keeps them submissive.

The scriptures surely are becoming more and more irrelevant to the average person today, "Gog of Magog" sounds just like is: a character from a fairy tale.

The Watchtower have never been right about anything in the past......... why would this be any different?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

One again...

...isn't "Babylon the Great" supposed to be attacked first? After world "Peace and Security" is declared?

They specifically reiterated this at a Sunday meeting just last month.

No wonder they discontinued the Revelation Climax book, they can't even get their own eschatology straight...

:smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Half banana - "...'Gog of Magog' sounds just like is: a character from a fairy tale..."

Marvel comics, actually...

:smirk:

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

All this ramped-up 'siege' mentality, I don't know how the vast majority of JW's wear-out and break down from induced mental anguish. How tiring.

• minimus
    minimus
    I can’t waste a half hour on this BS!
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Best Life ever.

🤣🤣🤣

G.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I think Gog of Magog sounds like a hip hop artist.

Gog of da Magog who has a pet dog called Dog of da Madog his pug life hip hop dog.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit