The Attack by Gog of Magog: 2018 Convention

by jwdoctrine 28 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

6:40 We don't give a f--k if we split your family up. Just because you are old doesn't mean you can think that you matter to US important elders who dictate that YOU go somewhere else without any of your family! Remember, you MUST OBEY our instructions no matter how asinine they are!! Now, BE GONE WITH YOUR USELESS HIDE!"

Wish that people would see this for the blatant bulls--t propaganda that it is, and not the "food" that it is claimed to be.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is it Gog of Magog

Or Gog and Magog?

I always get confused.

• steve2
    steve2

Remember a relatively recent Awake cover that “asked”, “Is Religion Dying?” The cover shot frarured the inside of a church shot from the back pews looking to the pulpit. The priest was standing in front of conspicuously few parishioners.The answer was a resounding “Yes! False religion is dying but not the true religion. Funny the article never talked about the many thtiving evangelical and Pentecostal churches!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

You are right Steve, in my area we also have a couple of really vibrant Church of England Congregations, not only very well attended, but they do outreach work too, this involves mainly charitable works. One has done great work with drug addicts.

The combined attendance of all denominations in my JW "territory" way outnumbers the K.H attendances (2 Congs).

You could take a photo in many a K.H, especially mid-week, and the empty seats would be about 75% of the total seating.

Gog of Magog will need to turn up quick before the JW Org withers and dies !

• cha ching
    cha ching

Satan is still trying to find someone? Dang! There are tons of people who would take his offer!

The talk ends with "so without mind"..... "I hope I shed some light on these scriptures"!! Not!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

In my area there is a kingdom hall for sale and 1/2 mile down the road a huge mega church was built. This was in addition to another one they had that they outgrown and had to expand. Exactly whose waters are drying up?!

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

That's why Russia is so wrong harassing JW's , they just fueling the paranoia ! Leave the Borg alone Mr. Putin, the would fade eventually by themselves.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I've just recently started attending the Catholic Church. I don't know what the attendances were like previously, but the cathedral that I attend has 3 services on a Sunday. I would say that cathedral must seat about 1000 members and all 3 services are packed. I don't know if it's a return to Catholicisim but it has young and vibrant, with a lot of different nationalities attending. It quite surprising really.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So Gog of Magog is the Anti-Christ that is still to be revealed at some future date ?

I suppose that is just around the corner too or maybe its coming soon.

Another carrot on the end of another stick

remember the book we studied that "Babylon The Great Has Fallen Gods Kingdom Rules" saying that false religion fell in 1919 which included all worldly religions of which Christendom was the principle part.?

Funny how in this day 2018 religion is stronger than it ever was around the world.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    steve2 - "...Funny the article never talked about the many thriving evangelical and Pentecostal churches..."

Yup.

Leaving out certain facts just because they inconveniently contradict your own agenda's narrative is fundamentally dishonest.

And if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs...

...what's that say about your beliefs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit