Trump pulls out of Paris Agreement -

by AFRIKANMAN 47 Replies latest jw friends

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Yes, redistribution of wealth is such an evil thing. Let's stop it all, now!

It might help the traffic situation. If we could just keep those damn poor people off the roads they didn't pay any tax money for...

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@jp: Lol, no, probably not. So why don't you take your Hizbollah talking points elsewhere?

I support the Jewish people and their right to live free from palestinian terrorism!

• jp1692
    jp1692

All people should live free from terrorism, all people. And until all people embrace this truth, no people will be free from terrorism, violence, hatred, fear and oppression: none.

• Simon
    Simon

jp1692:

First, refer to the posting guidelines for what is and isn't acceptable or welcome.

Second, if you think "the Jews" wandered across a desert from Egypt for 40 years to invade Palestine you need to go learn the difference between history and the bible.

Third, Israel is the only country in the region with a democracy and modern view of human rights. The problem is much more todo with the Palestinians and other people throwing gasoline on things by handing them money and propping up the terrorist leadership. it's a simple fact that if the arabs in the region held power, there would be no jews there. The Israelis show constraint that others could not.

Fourth, posting lots of words and pointing fingers doesn't detract from us noticing that you refused to answer the question. Take your antisemitism elsewhere.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Please do not read into my words intentions that are not there and positions, emotions or beliefs that I do not have.

Thank you.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think Trump's pull out of the Paris agreement is showing the whole world what a lunatic he is. I'm guessing Trump's knowledge of science and climate warming to be uninformed(he's got a very short attention span). I think he thinks it all a lie and that scientist don't know what they are talking about. I think Trumps intelligence level is probably below average.

Elon Musk has resigned from Trumps's advisory board because he pulled out. Why give advice to a moron he won't listen.

I guess this is what happens when a moron runs for president and wins (with a little help from the Russians) and who's whole campaign was bull shit promises that will never happen "make America great again" is total egotistical bull shit. This guy can't even do accounting and he's trying to fix the budget.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-elon-musk-climate-change-20170601-story.html

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    Israel is the only country in the region with a democracy and modern view of human rights
    -Simon

Well said!

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

"I am glad you admit it!" - hothabanero

It's not a secret. It's written in the accord. There is no conspiracy and you are not privy to knowledge that is trying to be suppressed.

"The money is much better spend on US soil, for US jobs, to make the US wealthier and GREENER (something this stupid Obama deal would NOT do)." - hothabanero

You miss the point (which is the point of this accord) that it is the developing world that needs to be greener because if it continues the way it is going (i.e. the way the West developed) climate change will destroy your country regardless of what insular policies you implement with the money you saved from removing yourselves from this accord. Developing countries cannot afford such luxuries like cleaner, sustainable energy production so, again, keeping the money in America and making such things will not make you richer (why would they take massive loans from you to buy from you when they can just burn coal in a dirty fashion [there are more ways than one to burn coal jookbeard...] for a fraction of the cost) or greener. Climate affects the entire world...

So which of these options would you prefer:

1 - Invest in these countries to save our world (and maybe encourage its citizens to stay at home).

2 - Allow these countries to advance their industry and economy as we did in previous centuries.

3 - Prevent these countries from advancing and keep them in the 3 world (plus I guess keep complaining about how their citizens want to move to our countries).

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

WhatshallIcallmyself

This deal would not do the positive objectives you stated. It was a bad deal. Trump wants to present a better one.

Why does this cause so many people who dislike Trump (for a varsity of reasons) to act as if the world is ending? The emotional reaction from the "NeverTrumpers" is just ridiculous.
  • WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

"The emotional reaction from the "NeverTrumpers" is just ridiculous." - nonjwspouse

Trump has stated his belief that global warming is not caused by human activities despite all the evidence showing he is wrong. This is the leader of America making a statement that flat out contradicts all the evidence of the world's scientists from many avenues of research. Instead of setting an example to follow he has caused the whole world to stop and say WTF... I was willing to give the guy a chance when he came to office (I live in the UK btw) despite all the negative press he was given. However, since then, his own actions have spoken volumes and demonstrated that those opposed to him from the start were right. Evidence based opinions of someone are far removed from emotional kneejerk reactions...

If by bad deal you mean it would cost your country then yes it was bad for you. But then what is the price of a future for our children's children? This is a serious issue and the time for action is very quickly running out. You say it would not do the positive things that I stated but what is not positive about investing in less damaging energy production?

Also, it is about time people realised that we are now living in a global economy. No longer is it acceptable to pool all the world's wealth in a few countries. Name calling people 'Globalists' and using abbreviations like NWO demonstrate nothing other than a signal lack of understanding about this worlds economical evolution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit