Trump pulls out of Paris Agreement -

by AFRIKANMAN 47 Replies latest jw friends

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Would like to see your responses ~

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/live/2017/jun/01/donald-trump-paris-climate-agreement-live-news

Kapitan Kovfefe is a man of his word - well ...twisted word ~

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Well of course he did.

He wants to make a better deal. He has to be in on the deal-making. It's his thing.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Trump sides and supports business and industry not the earths environment.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

What a dummy this guy is he probably believes every conspiracy theory ever broadcasts on YouTube. This guy is majorly fucked up someone call the psych ward this guy needs help. Stand away from the button mr prez.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

If one day my JW family see me entering the KH it will be because of Trump, I wake up with a headache every day...The American people don't know if we are coming or going.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

Calm down my poor liberal friends!

The so-called "Paris agreement" was an agreement between Obama and other world leaders. Now Trump is in the White House he is free to do as he likes.

The Paris agreement was terrible for the US. The reason all other countries are in it (even Uganda, lol) is not that they care about the climate, but that the poor countries get a lot of money. Who do they get it from? the US. The Paris agreement, no matter how you look at it, is a giant rip-off off the US who has to pay a TON of money to everyone. What do we get in return? nothing. It didn't even do anything meaningful to stop global warming as it was all voluntary.

The poor countries was in it to get free money, China was in it because it would hurt the US manufacturing and the US was in it because Obama was driven by how good he looked abroad.

Trump, being a pragmatic leader, realized this and will now negotiate to get a better deal.

I support that.

Just my 2c.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Hothabanero is exactly correct in every detail. Trump has been unfairly treated by the media and by the idiot "journalists" who learned to spell "unnamed sources" but never learned the meaning of "objectivity."

I am disappointed that his budget cuts weren't more substantial and I'm disappointed about his not moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Peace is impossible in the Middle East and the Palestinians aren't going to give an iota in making things better.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I only wish the Palestinians would get the same fire power and financial support as the Israelis do.

The only way it would be a fair fight, and the only way they would kick Israel out of their land.

Israelis are presumptuous bullies that need a good as whooping by all its neighbors.

This crazy belief that they're God's chosen people needs to be put to rest once and for all.

DY

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Ass whooping to Israel!!!

DY

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

DY: You sound like a nazi. Israel is a lone Oasis in a desert of totalitarianism. The Palestinians have killed jews for decades. Israel is showing a huge restraint towards the Palestinians and the only thing they get is continuous condemnation by Arab states in the spineless UN.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit