Trump pulls out of Paris Agreement -

by AFRIKANMAN 47 Replies latest jw friends

• barry
    barry

Israel is jewish land and in the 6 day war Israel fought 3 countries all had a bigger military than Israel. Israel only has to lose once and it will be genocide.

I don't want to see another atrocity like the 6 million jews killed by Hitler we need to live in peace.

The majority of people that call themselves Palestinians are not from Palestine Arafat was Egyptian many are Lebanese Jordanian and Arab.

• fulano
    fulano

The republican system sucks! One man has to much power.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

A "better deal"?

Yeah, let's light the house on fire and kick out the first fire fighters that show up in hopes of getting a "better deal".

I swear, it would be nice to have at least one thread without some idiot regurgitating Fox News moronic talking points.

This is the welfare of our planet we're talking about. The "better deal" is taking serious steps to mitigate the harmful effects of climate change as quickly as we can!!

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Coded Logic: Lol, the so-called Paris agreement was mostly a giant globalist scam to transfer billions from the US to poor country and line the pockets of "clean energy" companies which would not make it in the free market.

I am all for helping nature but this has NOTHING to do with that.

Trump will get a better deal. No deal is a better deal!

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Trump can't even negotiate a good budget deal with the Dems when he controls the house, the senate, and the executive branch. How's he going to negotiate a good deal with the ENTIRE world?

Trump is a total failure as a negotiator. I wouldn't trust him to get me a good deal on a set of tires. Much less entrust him with fate of our entire planet.

• sir82
    sir82

Trump, being a pragmatic leader, realized this and will now negotiate to get a better deal cynical tool, has not the faintest whiff of an idea of even what the "Paris Accord" is or does, but realized that pulling out of an international agreement makes him look like a "winner" to his base, and thus did so as a political ploy.

There, fixed that for ya.

• nelim
    nelim

The Paris accord is not even a deal, it's a promise that countries take on themselves.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Something that the US won't be able to say again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpoyshqB8-o

• The_New_Barrold_Bonds
    The_New_Barrold_Bonds

a climate change thread AND an I/P thread all in one! Christmas come early!!!!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Climate change is just one of the many new faces of Communism. It has nothing to do with the environment and everything with the redistribution of wealth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit