I HATE my ex-husband

by bluesapphire 33 Replies latest forum tech-support

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Let me see.. a person posts their situation on the board. Fine, poster assumes everyone wants to look at their dirty laundery. Someone resonds with a responce poster did not want to hear. Poster slams responder. 2nd Responder responds to the slamming of 1st responder. 2nd Responder is likewise slammed by poster. Both responders, whose responces were not liked by posters, reply to poster.

Poster calls them elders and other childish nonsense.

If you just wanted a hug, why not ask for it?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

You want him to pay support.........Get on welfare, the state will make him pay then. hehe I was on it for almost a year and I got my paments on time. Once I got off of it they didn't bother keeping up with it, but when the money comes from the state, you can bet they will get their money back. LOL

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Uhhh .... I've had so many computer problems. I couldn't get back here until now. Let's see where was I????

I don't qualify for welfare. I have a good job and so does my husband. I'm just mad that the dead-beat doesn't fulfill his responsibility. If he did, I could stay home with my little guy.

We decided that since he doesn't pay his child support, doesn't have a license to drive, does drugs in his garage, etc., we're not letting him take the girls anymore. What can he do? Take me to court? Who cares!!!! I'll just say I didn't feel safe with the girls in a car with a drug addict with no license. You never know when he'll get pulled over and I didn't want them traumatised.

I'm playing hard ball now. And since obviously the system doesn't care about the ones who ARE making it without collecting welfare, then who really cares? I don't. The Child Support Services Department in California actually told me, "Well, why don't YOU file for contempt!" Give me a break. If I was on welfare, they would have done it three years ago and my ex would have already gone to jail!!!

Do you think that when men stand up for men who do this, that maybe they are projecting something from their own lives onto the situation? I am wondering this myself. It is so blatantly obvious that I am well aware of my responsibilities and have a good head on my shoulder. I wonder why someone would come on here and lecture me on the fact that I didn't create the girls on my own. Uh duh!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    Legal asst. work can be done just as effectively at home, imo.

Yes, it can! Big Tex and I did it for three years and sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. The key is to have one person at a steady job and then the other one can work the home-based business. We did great doing things like summarizing depositions and medical records, transcribing tapes for small law firms who had a lot of work but didn't want to invest in a word processing department, database entry, bates stamping, stuff like that. What you have to do is know someone who can get you into the firm.

Good luck!!!!

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit