I HATE my ex-husband

by bluesapphire 33 Replies latest forum tech-support

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

This is a vent -- you have been warned!!

I am so sick to death of the idiot. I have three daughters (13, 11, 11). He hasn't paid a dime of child support in three years. He has this sob story every time the girls need anything. We are paying for $3K each for their braces and every time the school district tries to milk us for more and more money.

My eldest is in the school play. And they are charging admission. The asshole dad is going and had the nerve to tell my eldest he only has $5 so he can't pay for the twins. Granted it's only $6 for them and my husband will pay for it but it just gets under my skin.

If he were to die the girls would get $1800 per month social security. He's worth more dead than alive. He's a cocaine and marijuana addict. He lives in his mom's garage. He works under the table and he told me this weekend that he would never get a job and pay child support. Why oh why can't he O.D.?!!!! I mean it. I really wish he was dead!

I just had my husband's baby -- my first boy. My husband wants me to stay home and raise HIS child but guess what! I can't afford it. My husband can't afford to support my ex's 3 girls by himself. They're in those years where every time you turn around they need money.

Not to mention the greedy school district charges for every single thing. Can you imagine: You want to see your kid in the play ... well it's gonna cost ya!

Anyway, I guess money's been tight since I've been on disability and I feel like I'm being milked dry and the ex is playing good little daddy to the girls. "Oh I wouldn't miss the play for the world!" (But of course he wont pay for the other two girls to see it right!)

What a dick!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I hear ya (((HUGS)))

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

((((((((((((((((((blue))))))))))))))))))))

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((((((((Hugzzzzzzzzzzz)))))))))))))) sweetie the only good thing I can garner is one you have four wonderful kidsand at least the ex wants to GO to the play, not much on his part I know.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Yeah, at least he donated his sperm too huh!

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Did you have no part in making children with this man, or did you wake up one day with three kids and a deadbeat husband/ex-husband (not referring to your current).

Listen, I do feel sorry for you, my mother raised my sister and I all by herself from the time I was 12 and her 8 and most of the time didn't recieve child support from my father, finally having to get his wages attached. It was a hard life. But your children are also your responsibility and if their father cant have a meaningful role in supporting them then that is just something that you, who decided to take on the responsability of children as well, are going to have to deal with. I'm sorry you are in this situation, and fathers should absolutely support the children that they have helped to make, but when you describe your ex, it doesn't seem like he would be a reliable source of funds anyway.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Blue: I don't usually post this because Thunder IS Melanie's Dad. But the sperm donor has NEVER supported her got out of 18 years of child support. I was too stubborn to pursue him. So poor Thunder supported Melanie from the time she was 7 months old. I just accepted what we had and what we didn't have. Yes IT WOULD have been so much easier if he had contibuted something but the good side was he didn't try to see her.

He had his chance the fall of 2001 he lasted 2 months and hurt Melanie with words that one can never take back. Yes, I have called and told him what a bleeping bllepin friggn bleep he is because he wanted her to have an abortion he even took Mel's Christmas present back when she left.

What's nice is Melanie loves and appreciates her Daddy and despite there differences the love is there. So all in all the only one that lost out is Dwayne not us, yes the financial things were hard but all in all we enjoyed our kids and he is a loner druggie that runs haunted houses in the Fall. Funny Robdar knows him and thinks he is a loser too.

PS: Thunder always would rant about the School District draining us $5 for this $25.00 for that then when they get to HS it's oh it's $80.00 due tomorrow LOL They suck

• bluesapphire
  • DJ
    DJ

(((((((((((((((((((blue eyes)))))))))))))))) lol?

You have every right to be angry with that sperm donor. I have kids around the same age and it is ridiculous trying to pay for everything! Next, they'll need summer clothes, etc. In three months they will need school clothes........ I am a moron who pays tuition for private school too, so atleast you got the public school part right!! I am looking for work from home now because the bills are getting out of hand. First the electric bill went up by 100.oo a month and then cable went up along with auto insurance and coffee shrunk to 11 oz......!! grrrrr. I guess you will be checking out all of the work at home scams with me. Keep your chin up, blue eyes.

As far as the sperm donor goes....just don't really kill him, ok? I would tell his mama on him though! love to you, dj

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

((((Bluesapphire))))

I won't get into any long winded details, but that ex-husband of yours sounds like my biological father. (died November 5, 2001)

There are way too many dead beat dads.

**Sheila: Thunder is a superb human being. Took Melanie in as one of his own. I'm not surprised. You've got yourself a wonderful partner.

I also want to big-up XJW_B12, because of what CalamityJane wrote once re: him adopting her children. These men: XJW_B12 and ThunderRider, continue to impress me.

BlueSapphire, yeah, you have every right to rant. I can hardly blame you. I'm sorry to read about this.

I wish you and your 3 children, well. Hugs from Rayzorblade.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit