45 Minute Bethel Video about Changes (downsizing) at Watchtower

by OnTheWayOut 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't see this posted elsewhere, and I don't have the links besides this Facebook one.

IT APPEARS YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO FACEBOOK TO SEE THIS.

===========================================================
    Edited after the fact to add- wifibandit offers another link, so I place it here: 
    http://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODProgramsEvents/pub-jwbrd_201605_5_VIDEO

===========================================================
    But here is a 45-minute long Bethel talk about the changes at Bethel including addressing the hard feelings of people who were given the axe.

Basically, everything must change. We gave remaining Bethelites Saturday off to do our bidding in "the field" and we give Bethelites over 70 an extra day a week off (if you can find any such Bethelites). So the rest of you should shut up and go home with our well wishes.

If anyone has posted this or can provide a better link, feel free to point it out.

https://www.facebook.com/libertarian.freedom.3/videos/811638678969102/

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    When we kick you out, you can still have the same great privileges of service (working for us for free in your local area, just without our room and board), you can still reach the same rewards. Shut up already.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

I can't access your FB link, but I suspect this is about

Christopher George: Adjusting Our Sails Through the Winds of Change

I will upload a copy for those who don't like visiting the official site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbS7MX8xIE8

• sp74bb
    sp74bb
    The only thing doesn't change is begging money :)
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Thanks, Bandit. I would appreciate that. My computer did not freeze up when I allowed their demon site to be linked on it.

sp74bb, you got that right.
  • ttdtt
  • kairos
    kairos

I must admit, I have to watch this video in small increments.
    I have not seen it all, yet.

It's horrible how they string you along, devastate your 'hopes and dreams' and then tell you it's all okay, you can still serve us in the field until you die!

WOOT!

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Haven't Bethelites had Saturday's off for years now? Seems it's been like 3-4 years they made that change.
  • millie210
    millie210

Thanks for the cliff notes OTWO. Now I wont have to induce nausea and actually watch it.

I will just follow this thread and it will be better than watching!

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

I think it's been a bit more than 3-4 years, but working Saturdays was a thing for a long time.

What does the GB expect? For DECADES, Bethel was touted as the ultimate goal for teenage boys. Bethelites were always told that Bethel service should be viewed as a life long thing. What the fuck did they expect to happen when they gave people who were there for 10,20,30+ years the boot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit