If you could spend a whole day with anyone .......

by azaria 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Religious issues aside (so yes, God Moses, etc all at the top) I'd say Julius Ceasar. I find him one of the most fascinating characters in history.

• Mulan
    Mulan

My great grandmother. I learned 3 years ago that she was a Native American. I knew her (she died when I was 8) and I didn't know she was NA until I was about 55. I would really ask a lot of questions.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Jesus.

• teejay
    teejay
    TeeJay-----can I ask why Clinton? – Sunspot

Partly because of what he was able to do for the country. He was an extra-ordinary president, despite his faults. Out of this world in intelligence but with tremendous people skills -- not that common in a president. Great sense of humor and humility. Very down to earth – like Carter, that other Southern president.

The other reason has to do with him as a father. Throughout eight years of bitter rivalry with opponents who would love to have run him out of town in disgrace, no one ever had anything but respect for the way he and Hillary have raised Chelsea. Every once in a while you'd see a jab at her in the press (always politcally motivated), but for the most part Washington had nothing but respect for Chelsea, due in large part to how she'd been raised, and even his enemies gave him props on that. I've read articles that mentioned techniques Chelsea's parents used to raise her to be strong and healthy, and as a father of a single daughter, I wouldn't mind it if the Prez passed some of them to me. Oh yeah. I'd love to spend a day with the Man.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Jesus, just to see what all the hype is about.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

My sister Carmen.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Dr. Timothy Leary

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

((((((BigTex Razor)))))))))

Hmmm so many people. Laura Ingalls Wilder/Vincent Price/Hilter as a young man (so I could talk to him and change him or strangle his ass) Same goes for Stalin

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

1. Robin Williams

2. My mum before she went nuts

3. Searcher, Valis, Rayzorblade, Mr. Moe, WT, Jes, and Lyin all over at Valis's place enjoying some of his fine spiritual food.

Kansas District Overbeer

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

PR, hopefully we will all be together to enjoy each other's fine fellowhip ,after all our district overbeer from Dallas, trys to keep me in line. He tells me to not "forsake the gathering of apostate" and to drink and take pride in my cheap champagne,,,,,,,, ( I also like the expensive stuff VERY much)

This is a very easy one for me,,,,,,,, I would love to spend a whole day with my Mother, on a good day, no drugs, no depression,,,,,,, just talking and talking , all the questions I would have. But probably for at least the first hour in her presence I would be speechless and would just want her to hold me and me hold her , just one more time. How I have dreamed of this scenerio so many times.

The other person would be Jesus......... I would ask him what I can do to please him, and beg him to tell me once and for what happens to us when we die? And I would also give him a big hug and tell him Thank you .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit