If you could spend a whole day with anyone .......

by azaria 45 Replies latest jw friends

• azaria
    azaria

dead (resurrected ) or alive who would you choose?

Mood Barometer: a little melancholy, but basically

Every once in a while I think of who I would like to meet. I thought about this yesterday. Without any doubt I know the first would be my grandmother (oma). I lost her when I was 12 and I still think of her and miss her. It would be wonderful to talk, spend a day with her, at the age I am now. The other would be Jesus. If I wasn’t too awestruck, I would hope that I would be able to ask some questions, but maybe just to spend time with him. Beethoven?-maybe just to observe. Then it dawned on me who I would really like to spend time with, me as a little girl. I would hold her hand and say it will get rough but you will get through it smiling. Who would you want to spend time with?

• teejay
    teejay

President Bill Clinton.

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

my grandfather. Gone 20 years (hard to imagine it's been that long) and I miss him more every single day :(

essie

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

God!

• Jayson
    Jayson

myself

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

If (and that's a big if) this person could not lie and had to answer every question truthfully, then I would have to say my mother.

There are many questions I have, call it intellectual curiousity, about my childhood and the surrounding events

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Relatives: Poppy, my grandfather who died when I was 14...old sailor who swore like sailor <grin> but had a heart of pure gold; and Pepe, my Father-in-Law who died five years ago....a carbon-copy of Poppy, I guess that's why I loved him so much (more so when my own father disowned me when I became a JW in 1972.

Celebs: Cher and Oprah

TeeJay-----can I ask why Clinton?

Hugs,

Annie

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

My mothers.

• riz
    riz

my dad.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick