Video: "Iron Sharpens Iron"

by wifibandit 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOEHewOfiBA

Is this supposed to placate the ones who have been recently fired? Is this a sign of the aging JW leadership? Does anyone else call Gary Breaux "Bro-Bro"??? Discuss

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    This should strike fear into most Bethelite's hearts, and make them reconsider their decision to sacrifice their lives on the Org's altar.
  • clarity
    clarity

They have an explanation for every dog damn thing to cover their collective asses! Always with that condescending voice!

Makes me feel sick.

• Londo111
    Londo111
    What is the synposis? I don't have the stomach to watch.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

I love how they parade these old timers around as examples of "Everything will be fine if you just obey WT". They got "changes in assignment" back in the day that WT was still hiring for life.

How about some of the recently Booted ones? OR the ones they kicked out during the Great Rescission of 2008?! Let's hear from them! Did the ORG help them with food or housing after a lifetime of work? Pensions? Severance package?

• Watchtower-Free
  • label licker
    label licker

Hilarious! The interviewer says to call the branch if you have questions, that they are there for you and to help you. Wasn't there a watchtower article that said the opposite? That we are not to send in questions?

No doubt they are trying to look like shepherds more now that they have the whole world watching on about the Royal Commission and their pedo problem. Yeah, try calling the branch because you have been molested by one of their fine shepherds and see how the branch helps you.

When we took our manuscript of my six hour judicial meeting in to the Georgetown branch bethel service department, they never replied back until I posted what the elders did to me on jwsurvey and within two days (after six months of not hearing anything) I had received a letter from the branch telling me to return to Jehovah.

So glad we are far far away from them:)

• JustVisting
    JustVisting
    I remember Episcopo from his powerful DC talks back in the nineties. He was such a pillar in the US Spanish DO work; it's really sad to see him now with nowhere to lay his head. I wonder why he needs a place for four on a special pioneer couple stipend.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I remember Episcopo from his powerful DC talks back in the nineties. He was such a pillar in the US Spanish DO work
    Me too. I also remember Gary "Bro-Bro" Breaux, before he moved to Brooklyn. These guys are too high up the WT ladder to really feel the pinch. Nobody is "reassigning" them, so their words ring hollow.
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Episcopo was the DO in a few Spanish circuits I attended back in the 90s. Do not let his appearance and words fool you. The guy and his family come from old money, they have interests in very profitable companies, so they are financially all set. Feel no pity for old, tired Episcopo.

SL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit