Video: "Iron Sharpens Iron"

by wifibandit 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

So iron sharpens iron?

Summary

All brothers in their 80s who had been to Gilead or Bethel, had families and had been CO's and DO's. Host is helper to Governing Body (his job is safe)

3:42 &

4:48 I am forced to smile when I say I am a special pioneer.

5:45 The brothers always provided us the best they had.

Why cannot their employers provide what they need?

6:15 Brother explains the challenge of preparing 4 talks to be given in 2 days.

Does this guy have any idea of what pressure is in the real world?

9:02 My wife could not see her sick mother because of district work. If my parents were sick I was the last to know and I appreciated that.

This man is sick.

Cannot write anymore now as this video sickens me.

UUN

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Contrary to their own predictions, and being the cause of many a JW missing on good education/job/family, it gives me much pleasure to know they will all die. Jerks!!!

SL

• antes8080
    antes8080

Episcopo was one of many hard nose Spanish D.O. Did any of you guys had Lira or Melendez? Most of these old timers are hard core will never say one bad thing. Till you get them alone.

Years a go I was talking to a C.O by last name vanyike I'm not sure how you spell it. He told me he was disappointed that the end was not here yet. He said he wish he had a family, he was old and alone.

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

There was a hard nose CO, last name Ramirez, who was the biggest jerk ever!

Anyone know how this gem ended up?

SL

• antes8080
    antes8080

Ramirez I don't think I have heard of here in Southern California. Our new C.O is Cardamone he is a ex D.O. old school by the book.

Some of the Spanish C.O David Miner who was extremely lazy. Mario Maldonado short guy kind of nice, retired already.

• ListlessWitness
    ListlessWitness
    I can't watch anymore, but did anyone else notice how unhappy those 3 dudes look? All the old photos of them were smiley. But now, even when recalling the joyous events leading up to their baptism, and all their assignments, they looked miserable as sin! Not exactly an advert for a lifetime of service is it?
  • Gayle
    Gayle

I hope it will make many more think a little more about any full-time works. They didn't think they'd get old. Hope many younger ones will start thinking about a plan B.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    The elephant in this room is called #wasted life!
  • HappyHappyHappy1914
    HappyHappyHappy1914
    is special pioneering simply turning into a retirement program?
  • ListlessWitness
    ListlessWitness

Where did this video originate from?

Hilarious that the interviewer pre-emptively referred to sharpening the 'spiritual countenance'TM...perhaps knowing that these worn out sadsacks, poor ol' buggers, physical countenance left a helluvalot to be desired. Lol @ Sparrowdown #wasted life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit