Tell me why I bother?????

by asleif_dufansdottir 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir
    If you notice when a thought is logically and factually presented it is only the stubborn, hardcore JW's who will persist in justifying the Society at all costs.

Yeah, I know. That's why I said in my first post it's not usually so upsetting. But sometimes one of the hardcore ones will go too far and say something so indefensible that I just about blow my top.

I used to not understand how some of the OT prophets could feel able to condemn someone as being beyond repair. Now I know.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I got so fed up with hearing how the WTS has "imperfect" men (and we ALL make mistakes-gag) running it, and how they apologize when they make these "mistakes" (yeah? where? when?)...and the REAL mindblower----the poor lil ole innocent WTS joined the UN to use the LIBRARY.....hahahaha!

They actually believe and defend this stupidity!

It's a BIT much.

Annie

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Sunspot,

They also make up their own excuses why the WT was involved with the UN. To help poor people, war ravaged people, etc. As far as I know, the WT issued one statement in the form of a BOE letter claiming they joined to use the library. They never said anything more about why they joined.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

I'd like to see AlanF, Farkel and co. over there for a bit.

Would be fun just to watch them blow the retards out of the water.

Ignored One.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

How do you evaluate my contribution at Beliefnet?

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

I think everybody who questions the WT makes a valuable contribution. Each person is different. What I say may not strike a chord in them but how you or somebody else says it might.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit