There are people at the end of threads

by Brummie 42 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Valis-

You are such a moron, I would merely be lowering myself by talking to you .

• JH
    JH

True Brummie,

Real People with real feelings get hurt. Sometimes it shows when people get hurt, and sometimes no one knows except the victim.

• Valis
    Valis

Stinky...consider yourself lowered...now what to do while you're down there?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Naughtily Hijacking This Thread" class

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Valis! I'm married!

You are a total moron for even implying anything!!

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Stinky I know..I'm just trying to troll for indignation....yes I need more practice...mea culpa...so spank me already

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Trolling For The Righteous" class

• Brummie
    Brummie

*thread takes a welcome interesting turn* LOL.

Hey Petty GOOD to see you again, was wondering how you were ( I miss my bitches ya know lol)

Brummie

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    so spank me already

Valis-

Gladly:

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

LOL

• Brummie
    Brummie

too funny Stinky, thing is, that guy looks like he's enjoying that bashing, look at the smile on his face ....go figure he's looking forward to what comes afterwards.

Brummie

• AGuest
    AGuest

Can I post another $.02, please, since this is a different thread? Thank you and may you all have peace!

For those who need to hear it (and you know who you are), I must ask:

In the END... does it really MATTER who was "right"? I mean, if YOU did the offending (and you know if you did - or at least, you know if someone thought you did, which should be the driving thing)... isn't it up to YOU... to apologize?

Or if YOU were offended (and whether the offender MEANT to offend you or not is irrelevant, isn't it, for you have offended others, both intentionally and not)... isn't it up to YOU... to forgive?

In other words, no matter which "side" you fall on... don't YOU have something YOU need to do? Why, then, worry about the other guy and what he or she should be doing? If YOU don't do what YOU "ought" to do... how then can you condemn him or her for what he or she has done/not one? Would that not be hypocrisy?

My suggestion? A very easy one: start... with the man in the mirror...

But again, I bid all peace, and pray that all "learn" it. Truly

YOUR servant, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit