They lost 7 bible studies

by caballoSentado 17 Replies latest jw friends

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Hi friends,
    I just found out that one of the persons I talked to about the UN scandal and
    the WTBS Hypocrisy, a very good & loving person, a real christian, has cancelled
    all her bible studies, seven of them... She told me she cannot bring people to this organization. So we can preach too & have good results!
    Caballo Sentado

• nowisee
    nowisee

bravo!

• shera
    shera

Very nice

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Please, can you fill us in on more of the details so we all can live vicariously the this wonderful event. JamesT

• Mystery
    Mystery

caballoSentado - this really brought a smile to my face, no one needs to go thru what we have been.

your words to her apparently paid off.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You da hombre, bro!

• Lord Zagato
    Lord Zagato

It's good to see someone who has finally seen the light. I wonder how JWs will react to this, though?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Won't the elders ask questions if 7 studies being conducted by one person suddenly fall through?

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Wow...this witness must have had some doubts before to cancel that many studies over this issue...I wish her well.

She has a difficult road ahead of her dealing with the congregation once it gets out.

Tell her Bravo for following her conscience!

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Excellent!!!

Just think, those potential JWs won't be recruting other potential JWs, either. Way to go!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit