Trump suggests postponing the elections ... I'm not making this up

by RubaDub 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

We told you it was fixed" and then start up their own "b*tch about the damn liberals" media network and make gobs of money....

How would they be able to do that as you suggest ?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

It was August 2016 when Bannon / Conway replaced Manafort as Trump's campaign manager.

@sir82 ...

Yes, I do give Trump credit that he was smart enough to not have his campaign manager running the campaign from Federal prison.

• sir82
    sir82
    How would they be able to do that as you suggest ?

How does anybody start a media network? Do your market research & pour in lots of $$$.

OANN is one of the latest ones. Started up in 2013, rose to prominence when Trump started bashing FNC.

OANN compares to Fox as Fox compares to MSNBC.

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

I find myself getting more and more disappointed as I read some of the comments here. It's ok to postpone an election? Isn't that what every two not banana republic despot has said? President Trump was just joking? Since when is it ok to joke with the constitution and with the freedom of the American people? I want free and open elections let the best man win! If it is Trump fine , if it is Biden good. Just don't play with the constitution.

• sir82
    sir82

Not joking - distracting by saying something so outrageously stupid that people talk about "that outrageously stupid thing he said" instead of talking about 150,000 dead Americans due to Covid, the tanking economy, millions unemployed, Russian bounties on American troops, etc.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

This pandemic which is causing a financial collapse in many countries would be a death blow to just about any politcal leader, even the supposed popular ones.

....... Just saying

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

This pandemic which is causing a financial collapse in many countries would be a death blow to just about any politcal leader

@Mr Finkelstein ...

True. In retrospect, the best thing long-term for the Dems is that Hillary lost to Trump. She would never win a second term.

• LV101
    LV101

Ole Hil should have continued law clerking in San Francisco pounding out more pro-communist papers. Of course, she was very young and impressionable before becoming a true patriot of the US per some.

• LV101
    LV101

It's okay to 'joke' when the people are afraid to leave their homes to go out and vote. It's not a "joke" and President Trump better be prepared to protect all votes in the country - he's not a leftie thug politician and the non-lefts are beyond concerned with evidence mounting re/ballots. Check your news sources other than your beloved falsies. Just because you're for the corrupt mob rule doesn't mean you're beloved lefties have the right to run on the rest of the populace. The election cannot be postponed but technically should be -- it's not fair to have mail-in ballots with mob rule and desperate thugs ripping/burning/murdering street war practice throughout the country - but, of course, you know that. Desperate dems take over.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

it's not fair to have mail-in ballots with mob rule

@LV101 ...

I guess the Repubs aren't smart enough to do the same thing and "fix" their ballets too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit