Back to the Meetings. It's Offical!

by pistolpete 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• St George of England
    St George of England
    "A/V guidelines for resuming in-person meetings at the KH (S-260)"
    "A/V instructions for hybrid meetings (S-261)"

Has anyone been able to get these documents? Maybe our friend Atlantis and his team will be able to help.

George

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

So passing around the microphone to make comments will take out the whole group with covid.

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello,

News from France :)

This Tuesday the 8th march 2022 ... the total opposite was read in my congregation ...

No meeting and ... memorial with zoom !

Best Regards

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Oh S#**@###!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This shows how dumb the GB are. They have their new Production Studio and all manner of electronic means to hound the Sheeple, yet they went back to the “brick and mortar” business model when they could make Billions selling off property at todays prices.

Now we have Dubs who will be inconvenienced greatly by traveling and high gas prices. What about the cost of attending Conventions, Hotel rooms, food, ect? What about the rising costs of doing anything with a building? Gas, water, electricity, maintenance, ect..

They could’ve been an E-Religion, but perhaps they realized they can’t control the minds of they Sheeple without physical “sticks” to drive them towards the “carrot”?

DD

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I saw this disaster coming, and here come the hounders and those taking it on themselves to force me back to those abominations. Which means mandatory vaccination--against the wimpiest disease on the planet, and even that gone by. If this disaster happens on April 3 (and unfortunately, there is no void of course moon either on April 1 or 3), I get Pfizer shot 1 on 3 April and shot 2 on 24 April. This puts me on course to be fully vaccinated on May 8, opening the door for me to be forced back to boasting sessions and field circus.

Of course, the waiting time is not for nothing. They feel it's their duty to make me throw away everything that means anything--plants, German books, music and videos, quality items I got since leaving that cancer of a religion, silver, and whatever they don't want me to have or think they can use it. And that mandatory bible--carrying one around at all times (and they will use checkups to make sure I actually have it), and one in Hebrew (that is the only foul language I acknowledge). And under the pretense that my baptism is a binding contract to serve that beady-eyed monster thing forever.

And you wonder why I wanted more coronavirus? And no, $5 gas will not stop them--and neither will $500 gas.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

That sinking feeling describes it. The only benefit will be the singles who are both "in" and in the bloom of youth. New meat market. The 12 year old who thought meetings were boring is now 14--connect the dots.

Health will legitimately prevent some of us, but Simon forgets the mixed family pressure to attend.

The elders who think they are Oral Roberts II may like the prestige.

The donation we were asked for maintenance will go up with need of increased utilities. The shakedown for hospitality will increase ( an old sore subject with me). Gasoline will be a thing too.

Once again the end did not come, and this is not even the worst plague or rumour of war we have lived through.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

PS. There will be special needs talks about ignoring great spiritual feasts while the actuality is stale bread and cold gruel.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Witness007

''So passing around the microphone to make comments will take out the whole group with covid.''

Should this opportunity present itself, I've said in the past as others have said that,,,'',the Borg is and always has been it's 'worst' enemy.!! ''

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

I can't help thinking the ones most enthusiastic about this are the paedophiles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit