JW Brothers

by Festus 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Festus
    Festus

There is a group called JW Brothers in facebook. Somebody has posted an article that Catholic church has covered up child abuse.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/news/national-content/catholic-bishops-not-obligated-to-report-clerical-sex-abuse-vatican-says/72976327

This is what somebody had posted as reply:

Cash Jones "Abuse of a child is detestable but covering up millions of cases for multiple centuries to protect the reputation of the church is even more wicked. Any corporation that allowed these things to happen would have been thrown away along time ago."

Guess they have not heard of ARC...

EDIT by reading further there are comments of ARC, such as..

Bill Jones "Of course looking at the Australian Royal Commission it was found that even when Elders were required by law to report Child Abuse within our organization, they did not after consulting & following the advice from Bethel Law Dept. Our own abuse cases are even worse due to the Elders requiring the child to face his accuser, have two witnesses to their abuse, not informing the congregration that they have a Pedophile in their midst. The numerous cases being reported around the world show that the Organisation is only concerned with protecting its reputation rather than protecting innocent children. Elders are now being told they can be personally held responsible for following The Society's rules & laws rather than the Law."

and

Jon Leason "Jw brothers you shouldn't be sharing this post. We know who controls the media.. please remove."

• Listener
    Listener
    Thanks Festus, the JW comments are sad and Bill Jones is writing some great comments.
  • Tricked
    Tricked

Seems like he's starting to awake:

"The A.R.C. opened my eyes to the truth. Seeing those elders and GB member lie and decieve the courts was sickening. This brought more reproach on Jehovahs name than any Pedophile could. Their misleading comments on disfellowshipping were disgusting. This shameful and cruel practice towards the victims breaks up families and isolates people. Funny how this well-known torture technique is used by an Org that claims to be loving."

• Divergent
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''The numerous cases being reported around the world show that the Organisation is only concerned with protecting its reputation rather than protecting innocent children. Elders are now being told they can be personally held responsible for following The Society's rules & laws rather than the Law."

OMG!!! Elders could be held responsible for following The Borg's rules instead of the LAW!!!! Wow. Poignant!!!

& The Borg is only concerned with protecting it's reputation than protecting innocent abused children!!!!

OMG. I'm sure a lot of eldubs these days are feeling horribly ill at ease. !!!! Very, Very upsetting, I'm sure it would be.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

...."Elders could be held responsible for following The Borgs rules instead of the LAW!! ........I'm sure a lot of eldubs these days are feeling horribly ill at ease." - Beth Sarim

And they wonder WHY men are not rushing in droves to "reach out" for positions of oversight. Idiots!

• Theburstbubble
    Theburstbubble
    I find it laughable that a lot of JW's think its all made up lies or apostates spreading lies. A lot still don't even know about the Austrailian Commission (well in the UK that is). It's very sad that they are still blinded by it all. I'm not sure which GB member it was who said in the broadcast that it was apostate lies, that really took me aback that they still blatantly deny they have a problem and lie about it! Disgusting
  • steve2
    steve2
    I take it he comments by Bill Jones have now been removed from JW Brothers Facebook?
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I was able to post on there unchallenged, naturally I dropped some exjw stuff and memes on it
  • talesin
    talesin

Jon Leason "Jw brothers you shouldn't be sharing this post. We know who controls the media.. please remove."

This is the same excuse they used when confronted with the UN library membership. Even when given the link to the actual documentation on the UN site.

steve2

I'm sure that "brother" Leason shall be obeyed. "We know ..." Now that, gives me the shivers. So, so happy I did not submit to the JWS' culture of fear and hate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit