Where will the war in Ukraine lead to?

by Kosonen 46 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

US has more than a few serious bio-labs (gain of function/bio weapons) surrounding Russia's borders. Why did Clinton keep Putin from joining NATO in 1990 -- tad bit too close for comfort for US and WEF to run Ukraine? Reports for couple wks. now on Telegram of Ukrainians killing Ukrainians. Hunter Biden has already walked away with over a billion bucks (initial fee) and his role model sperm donor with how much. What's Clintons take? After Ole Hil's US uranium profit enough is never enough. Ukraine appears to be more than just a "democracy." Not pointing fingers at the demtards. What happened to the US gold reserves on 9-11? Seems to have been forgotten about. Ahh, politics - after all they work for we the sheeple.

Not saying Putin is a choir boy and I was under impression he was just another dictator and no reason to start WW III but maybe mainstream needs to reveal a bit about Ukraine's president - hilarious! Was he placed there by Klaus Schwab and the US gov't. Wasn't he a comedian and dancer prior to his political role as leader of Ukraine. Quite a dancer.

Putin clearly wins the award for the disappearance of Covid -- war trumps Covid for media.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Why did Clinton keep Putin from joining NATO in 1990.

I think because he figured that Palestine would not support the state of Israel to Palestine’s demise.

Not too late, Palestine can still join Israeli forces and attack itself and other moslem forces. If that makes any sense like an oxymoron.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Armageddon is history. There is no future Armageddon

I don’t believe that, Van. I believe in ultimate justice and I’m convinced that Armageddon and the kingdom of God will do that

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Fisherman, There will be justice with or without Armageddon. All in their graves will come forth, either to life or judgment. Everything done in secret will be brought out into the open.

"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished.". 2 Peter 2:9

• waton
    waton
    The destruction of Jerusalem as described in the 3 Gospels 2000 years ago is not superstitious nonsense.

f: yes, but the second fulfillment of wt interpretations do not fit. surely a creator that can fine tune natural law constants to 6 decimal places can make sure that "his" predictions or that in "his" book, or "his" spokesman, jw.org/wt inc are accurate?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    but the second fulfillment of wt interpretations do not fit.

Waton,

Maybe not but not arguing that in my post.

• Fisherman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit