Where will the war in Ukraine lead to?

by Kosonen 46 Replies latest jw friends

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Fear of NATO expansion seems to be the main reason behind it. From Putins point of view, that seems understandable. What isnt understandable is why there is a need to drop bombs on apartment buildings.

There has been, and will continue to be a brain drain from Russia, and now , because of Russias actions, if they take over Ukraine, anyone with a brain will already be on their way to a safer European country which will benefit from Russias loss.

Could it escalate? A result of strangling Russias economy could be retaliation against the west, or Russia might accidently drop a bomb on a NATO country. At the moment the west seems the safest way to deal with it is to allow it to run its course as long as it is contained.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

You are right. I believe if Putin cannot save face, ie., get some meaningful concessions from Ukraine, then he cannot back down now that the war is on and lives have been lost. Otherwise he now must press on to victory. There is no repentance...it's all about him and his image now.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    Agenda 2030 is United Nation's deadline for One World Goverment and if that is their deadline then we should pay attention how world events fit in Bible prophesy, if anything we see the raise of Russia as the "bear" beast of Daniel's prophesy
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

There has been wars every since human kind bred to numbers.

Nothing new here. The bible is a fiction book.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

I was just thinking how ironic it would be for an Iraq-style 'Oil for Food' program to be imposed on Russia by the UN. If, that is, we survive that far ahead.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Humans have only had the ability to destroy themselves completely since the early 1950s. Would God allow humans to destroy the species? That is a somewhat new question. Best not to test it.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Obama said one time something like, "Ukraine is a core interest for Russia and will always be under their influence" , I think it was in the Atlantic magazine.

And now, under the Biden administration it was very important to get Ukraine under Nato, as the Secretary of State said it was a thing non negotiable.

Everybody knows how to start a war, now everyone is in a swamp.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

In a span of one generation in the first half of the 20th century we saw a world war. Economic collapse and depression then a 2nd world war far greater then the first one culminating in 2 nuclear bombs. If that didn't fit the prophecies of revelation nothing will! Yet here we are!

• LV101
    LV101

Re/One World Government or NWO has anyone read or aware of the JW book available on Amazon entitled, "Jehovah's Witnesses and the New World Order?" I saw post online (alternative media) re/this and an Amazon review (5 stars) indicates, "This book explains the strong link the two entities have, and the dire future they have planned for the world." Sounds like the WT to me.

Looks like there's another one by Fenris Mau floating around somewhere.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    slimboyfat

Instead of pursuing a resolution and a settlement they are daily increasing the pressure and offering Russia no way out.

Putin; Oh yea, Say hi to my little friend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3RzNEzJyzo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit