Where will the war in Ukraine lead to?

by Kosonen 46 Replies latest jw friends

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Faithful slave?
    by Kosonen 14 years ago
    I was batised when I was 13. Then 3 years ago I started to do what the organisation says about biblereading. To read a lot and to start the reading by asking guidance from Jehovah God. And often I have asked God to teach me someting new before the bible reading. And He have given me a lot of new understanding.

Kosonen: You wrote the above statement 14 years ago. Do you believe the Jehovah gives guidance to the Governing Body? How did/does God give you new understanding? Since Revelation was written in code, who really understands the code today? The Watchtower Society have failed in their predictions the last 140 years!

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

LV101, I don't see the book you mentioned called "Jehovah's Witnesses and the New World Order?" (with the question mark included in the title"). Are you sure about the title? I do however see on Amazon a book/booklet called Jehovah's Witnesses and the New World Order: The Hidden Link. Is that the book/booklet you mean? That book/booklet is not a JW book in the sense of being written by the WT/JWs (though perhaps it was written by an ex-JW), but it is about them and the UN.

Interestingly yesterday I was watching a DVD of a History Channel show about the secrets of the USA dollar bill (and the show talked a lot about the Masons). It interviewed people who talked about the back of the USA seal shown on the back of $1 bill saying "New Order of the Ages" in Latin (and the show mentioned that some incorrectly translate it as "New Secular Order"). That had me thinking once again a lot about the WT and its teaching of the "New Order" (and the "New World"). Years ago I read that the NT has a Greek word called "aion" which the 1984 NWT translates as "system of things", but a book I read says it literally means "age" (or "eon") in the sense of "ages" (or "eons"). [For documentation the WT's usage see https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200004288 .] As we know the WT teaches a New World and a New Order (and an end of the "system of things") and of living forever in that New Order.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen
    raymond franz: the rise of the Antichrist

Yes it is sad that the WT can not see it. It is a final flamboyant world leader, the horn with eyes and a mouth that speaks arrogantly.(Daniel 7) and in an other vision the fierce-looking king (Daniel 8) and yet again in an other vision the king of the north who likes to exalts himself. (Daniel 11 verse 30 and onward. And looks like the man of lawlessness is about the same person in 2Thessalonians 2.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

raymond frantz, are you referring to the UN's "Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Developmen". I strongly disbelieve that the UN has an agenda to create an evil type of "new world order" world government.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Signs of the end: Wars and reports of wars.

Also: Peace and security.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

RULES & REGULTIONS: How does God give you new understanding?

It just happens sometimes while I am reading the Bible or searching for news on the internet.

Like Jesus said keep on knocking and it will be opened to you.

Sometimes I ask questions in prayer and sometimes right away I can see the thing differently and understand.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Yesterday I was watching (on DVD) an episode called "Nazi Prophecies" of the History Channel's TV series called "Decoding the Past". The latter part of that episode mentioned prophecies about World War III (including ones by people who correctly predicted World War I and World War II)! I encourage people to watch that episode since it is very relevant to some posts on this topic thread.

• Justaguy
    Justaguy

Oh brother perry is back and hes a voice hearer now…. Ffs

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Kosonen, correct, the jws is totally ignorant when it comes to the Antichrist

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Based not on that foul bible but on history and common sense, I expect us to be dragged into this war the way we were into the other world wars. We will see the draft, where the maximum age will be raised to 50--and everyone drafted will be required to take coronavirus shots (for a disease that is already gone by). We will have famine, a serious energy crisis that will make 1974 look like the Year of Plenty, and major hardships. Eventually, communism will win worldwide with zero serious resistance. RFID chips become mandatory, and we will all be just like the greys.

I do not, however, expect the whole world to be destroyed by nuclear war. That is, for the reptilians, the last resort (before blowing up the whole planet) if the leaders do not capitulate to communism, which they already are. Anyone not wanting communism will be sent to the gulags, and forcibly enslaved as they were in Russia under Stalin. As such, I doubt they would want to blow up the world or use full nuclear war to destroy what they are trying to harvest.

As with the coronavirus scare, I am not as worried about the direct effects of the war itself (unless you are near the Ukraine or get drafted) as I am about the hardships, and worse the communism, that will follow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit