Where will the war in Ukraine lead to?

by Kosonen 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

We will see if anything different happens or not this time. In the meantime, you can get excited and guess if you like. Other than that not relating to Bible prophecy, hope life doesn’t get harder for me resulting from this.

• Marbles
    Marbles

This is why, to some degree, many people support the Anonymous hacking group, because a war between hackers is better than a nuclear war. I pretty much supported Anonymous. Then I became the victim of identity theft. I don't think it was them. It happened right around the time Paige Thompson hacked Capitol One. Anyway, the problem with hoping for cyber war instead of nuclear war is that the Russians are pretty good hackers. That being the case, you would think Putin would have the decency just to use their hackers to shut off electricity or something.

I didn't catch the whole story on CNN but today Putin said to some sector of Ukraine, "Choose to live or live as slaves." Whatever that means. It sounds like typical white man's rage strikes again, but honestly, I dunno. I didn't hear what he was referring to specifically.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Christians / Bible Prophecy on a treadmill about Har-Megeddon and the GT

They are born and they die and the GT / the big A die`s along with them.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Seems to me that unless Putin is somehow eliminated Ukraine is destined to go down kicking and screaming into servitude.

Whatever happens it will not lead to the biblical version of Armageddon.

• LV101
    LV101

Disillusioned JW -- I think that's the book and only one version available. I didn't buy one. There are so many posts on Telegram it's impossible for me to keep up but 'Jehovah's Witnesses' caught my eye so racing along I checked on Amazon.

Wish I knew more about this NWO, the Rockefeller play book they're following and the Georgia Stones (?) with the big plans. Chatter on Telegram how the gov't wants a civil war to break out so they can implement marshal law. They've control already and the Klaus Schwab (Gates/Soros for a few of the world leaders) hype going around is distressing. Lol -- one popular line is 'you'll own nothing and be happy' -- I don't pay much attention hoping it's all crazy nonsense.

There are charts on Telegram sometimes about the various items on the dollar. I'm not too interested so I don't pay attention. I have been noticing lots of talk re no more cash will be used -- the big NWO thugs will only allow us certain items -- I think bugs for protein in place of meat is one of them/lololol. Oh my.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    it will not lead to the biblical version of Armageddon.

Your guess is as good as mine. Ironically though, “pushing” used in the Bible book of Daniel referring to the king of the north and south also is used in the news to describe the conflict with Russia and the US. That is an amazing coincidence. If the Bible truly is from God then Armageddon will come at the end times and if this is the end times, we need to keep on the watch. So who knows.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Prof. John Mearsheimer discusses the history of modern Ukraine, where it is now and where it's going. Seems like the Russians are going to level the country, leaving its cities in ruins. He discusses the reasons for his predictions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

“pushing” used in the Bible book of Daniel referring to the king of the north and south also is used in the news to describe the conflict with Russia and the US. That is an amazing coincidence.

That`s a big leap of faith to make Fisherman:

Nowhere in the Bible does the KON refer to Russia and more importantly nowhere in the bible is America referred to the KOS nor could it ever have been.

Any speculation and that is what it all is that what`s happening in world events today has anything to do with Bible prophecy is pure imaginary ,and heaped in superstitious nonsense of two thousand years ago.

Stop living in the past and embrace the present.

• Vanderhoven7
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Nowhere in the Bible does the KON refer to Russia and more importantly nowhere in the bible is America referred to the KOS

I agree but in the metallic image, the prophecy does not assign it a value either but it has one and so does KON KOS—whatever that value is.

superstitious nonsense of two thousand years ago.

The destruction of Jerusalem as described in the 3 Gospels 2000 years ago is not superstitious nonsense. Also, because the Bible record of history is accurate and the candid portrayal of its actors , that supports that the rest of it can be true also. So, true, I’ve said that assigning values to un-named things is guessing but even if the guesses are wrong it doesn’t debunk the Bible as nonsense or that other values satisfy the meaning: For example, the disgusting thing that causes desolation and the identity of Judas Iscariot in prophecy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit