Help urgently needed.

by MissDaSilva 16 Replies latest jw friends

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

"thanks for checking on me...no need to waste your valuable time doing a little chat...I am perfectly fine."

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I'm afraid you have to be a bit of an actor if you want to fade without hassle - or you could just tell them all to f~~~ off..It depends on how you want to play it.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Ask them if they like sex and paradise.

If they say yes,,tell them to f---- off.

• Simon
    Simon

Don't play their game, because they are the umpire / referee as well.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

You might consider turning it back on your sister. Let them know that you are just fine but that you are really worried about your sister. She seems to be having a lot of doubts and her behavior is odd lately.

My sister started a rumor about me and half my family shunned me. I had no recompense as it was a done deal. That was over 25 years ago and they are all still shunning me. If I could go back, I would take her behavior to the elders and I would explain to them that I was depressed and doing nothing wrong. That was actually the case at the time.

I would still fade out, but maybe I would have maintained some of my family relationships.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Ignore all.

G.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Avoid at all cost, do not engage. Excuse yourself because you have a doctors/lawyer appointment if you run into one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit