Help urgently needed.

by MissDaSilva 16 Replies latest jw friends

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

A sister has snitched on me.

Got a message from my group overseer requesting a little chat to see if I’m okay.

Urgent suggestions needed please.

Many thanks in advance.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

You sure? Be vague answering questions. The old adage holds true: "keep your friends close, enemies closer".

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Be too busy to answer the phone or door. If it is too late for that, simply put off any meeting (work, travel, under the weather, and offer to meet at an impossible time..for everyone (late, early, etc).

Ask; WHY do you want to meet? WHO said what !?

Smile, chuckle, and say: I think she/he misheard me. They are confused. etc. Do you have a 2cd witness to confirm this rumor ??

Answer all questions with a question...like Jesus did. Why do you ask? What a thing to think! How is YOUR family, kids, work, health, relatives, etc?

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

You need to play the depression card if you don't want to reveal your hand. If you really want to fade you need to play along as if you are still a believer. Don't tell your service overseer about any of the doubts you have been having about the organization. Just listen to your group overseer and agree with him, He will try to encourage you to come back to the meetings and be active again. Tell him you prefer to attend the meetings on zoom. You need to show up on zoom periodically so they can see your presence. They won't hound you if you show up on zoom at least. My hall has about 60 on zoom still. The congregation Elders have to treat the zoom people as believers too because the GB has approved that form of worship.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    A sister has snitched on me.

I guess it depends what she is saying. That you have doubts? Or, that you're saying "apostate" things? Then Balaamsass gave good suggestions:

Smile, chuckle, and say: I think she/he misheard me. They are confused. etc.

If you want to continue on PIMO, then it's better to smile and deny than to avoid. IMO

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

Going to ignore it. Knickers to them. 😆

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Thank them for their concern and assure them if you want to talk, you will approach them. "Please respect my wish to sort this out myself." Close the door.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

and dont forget to ask for a loan

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Love it Stan!👍👍

Also stop talking to that sister that has snitched - she is NOT your 'friend'...😉

• MissDaSilva
    MissDaSilva

I’ll keep you guys posted. Thank you so much for all your suggestions. I was feeling a bit wobbly but now I’m cool. I refuse to negotiate with a terrorist organisation. 😹

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit